Chapter 1 Helping others

The bright and warm sunshine shines down from high in the sky, and the shadows of the trees are mottled.

 Qiao Shu had white gauze wrapped around his head and wore a hospital-specific blue and white striped hospital gown, sitting on a long wooden chair under the shade of a tree, his eyes empty and confused.

 He lay on the back of the chair, leaning his head on his arms.

 So amazing.

 But closing your eyes and then opening them can actually change the world.

 A new, strange yet familiar world.

 The sudden ringing of a phone call broke Qiao Shu's contemplation.

 Qiao Shu took out the mobile phone in his pocket and it was Jiang Jiayu.

 Qiao Shu: "Yuyu?"

 Jiang Jiayu's energetic voice came: "Qiao Qiao, where are you? I'm in your ward now."

 Qiao Shu was stunned: "I'm taking a walk downstairs, I'll be back soon."

 Jiang Jiayu : "No hurry, no rush, Qiao Qiao is injured, walk slower." He smiled happily: "I have a whole day to spend with you today."

 After hanging up the phone, Qiao Shu walked back.

 The hospital he stayed in was a private hospital in Haicheng, with luxurious facilities and a large garden.

 It was around nine o'clock in the morning. The sun was just right and the people were warm. Many hospitalized patients came downstairs to bask in the sun and relax.

 Qiao Shu walked for a while and suddenly stopped.

 He turned his head and looked curiously at the white thing shaking slightly behind the bushes not far away.

 What is that?

 Driven by curiosity, Qiao Shu walked gently towards the bush.

 As the distance increased, Qiao Shu gradually saw the white thing clearly.

 It was an oval head covered in white bandages.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 "哢" "哢"

 came, and Qiao Shu blinked. He took two more steps and walked around the bushes so that he could see this strange patient more clearly.

 The other person's back was turned to him. He was wearing a hospital gown like him. He was sitting in a wheelchair with his back straight. His exposed neck was also wrapped with gauze like his head. At this time, the other person was slightly lowering his head, and his head was also wrapped with gauze. The white bandaged hand is controlling the wheelchair.

 And the sounds of "哢" and "哢" were made by the wheelchair under the other party.

 Qiao Shu lowered his gaze and looked under the opponent's wheelchair.

 This patient is in trouble.

 He turned around and came to the other party: "Don't move, there's a pebble stuck under your wheelchair."

 Before the other person could say anything, Qiao Shu squatted down and reached out to take away the pebble from under the wheelchair. Place it casually in the flower bed aside.

 After doing all this, Qiao Shu clapped his hands and stood up, showing a bright smile to the other party: "Okay."

 After saying this, Qiao Shu was stunned.

 Even if the patient in front of him is sitting in a wheelchair, he cannot hide his tall figure. The white gauze covered the other person's entire head, exposing only his eyes, nostrils and a thin, moderately sexy lip.