Chapter 87 The cub is born and another pregnancy

Gu Chenyan looked steadily at the door of the operating room with a serious face. His hands hanging by his sides were shaking unconsciously, and the knuckles of his fingers turned white from clenching too hard.

 His breathing was also heavy.

 Body stiff.

 "It hurts."

 Thinking of the way Qiao Shu pitifully held his hand and said it hurt before going in, Gu Chenyan's face became darker, and there was an aura around her that kept strangers away.

 Anxiety, uneasiness, nervousness, worry, fear and various other emotions enveloped him.

 Aunt Lan and Uncle Zhou are also worried.

 Their eyes fell on the door of the operating room, and they paced back and forth nervously.

 There are still words in his mouth.

 Fang Zhou swam over and waited with Gu Chenyan for a while, but because he was still on duty, he left quickly.

 Time passed by minute by minute.

 Aunt Lan remembered something midway and ran back to the ward to pack the things she had brought. After a while, everything that Qiao Shu and the baby could use was ready.

 I nervously checked it several times and asked the obstetrics nurse if there was anything missing.

 I don't know how long it took.

 There was finally movement in the operating room, and a nurse in white came out of the operating room, "Qiao Shu's family."

 Gu Chenyan and the three of them rushed over.

 The nurse was very calm. She had seen this kind of scene many times. "The operation was successful. It's a boy, weighing 8 pounds and 20 pounds."

 The three of them breathed a sigh of relief.

 Seeing that the nurse was going back to the operating room, Gu Chenyan asked hurriedly: "When can he come out?"

 The nurse said: "Wait a while."

 After waiting for some time.

 The nurse came out with the baby in her arms. Aunt Lan and Uncle Zhou happily went over to see the baby. However, Gu Chenyan asked the nurse anxiously: "Where is Qiao Shu?"

 The nurse glanced at him: "In the back."

 Soon Qiao Shu Being pushed out.

 Gu Chenyan rushed over and saw Qiao Shu's face pale, and her heart was severely tugged.

 Aches.

 Gu Chenyan said: "Mr.--"

 His lips moved, and finally he only uttered these three words, his voice was low, with infinite heartache.

 Qiao Shu was awake now, and he smiled at Gu Chenyan, "Gu Chenyan."

 He moved his fingers.

 Gu Chenyan quickly held it.

 Qiao Shu looked a little weak and his voice was very soft, but his eyes were bright now: "Zai Zai is out."

 "Also,"

 "It doesn't hurt at all."

 He lightly scratched Gu with his finger. Ana Shen's palm said, "Mr. Gu, you seem to be about to cry."

 When Gu Shenyan saw Qiao Shu, the eyes of the person who could still hold back turned a little red.

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."