Chapter 19 Does it look good?

Jiang Jiayu's cell phone in her pocket suddenly vibrated like crazy while she was eating lunch on the set.

 He took it out and took a look.

 Qiao Shu: [Photo]

 Qiao Shu: [Photo]

 Qiao Shu: [Photo]

 Qiao Shu: Yuyu, today’s meal for our crew is a special takeout from a five-star hotel!

 Jiang Jiayu clicked it and took a look.

 Good guy!

 A luxurious set meal that is full of color, flavor and flavor, including golden and rich chicken stewed with mushroom soup, as well as a rich variety of after-dinner fruits.

 You can feel the deliciousness through the screen.

 Jiang Jiayu looked at the lunch box in front of her, "..."

 It didn't smell good anymore.

 Qiao Shu continued.

 Qiao Shu: There will be afternoon tea later.

 Qiao Shu: We are now registering the desserts we want to eat. I ordered strawberry mousse cake, donuts, and a large cup of milk tea full of ingredients.

 Jiang Jiayu was angry.

 He put down his chopsticks and typed furiously.

 Jiang Jiayu: You will get fat! You will get fat! You will get fat!

 Jiang Jiayu: (Pig curse)

 Qiao Shu: (Pig rebounds)

 Qiao Shu: Our crew now also has a team of luxury chefs who follow us. We will no longer have to eat unpalatable box lunches in the future.

 Qiao Shu: Happy.

 Jiang Jiayu:! ! !

 Jiang Jiayu looked at the lunch box in front of her again. She was shocked, envious and sad at the same time, and almost cried.

 Qiao Shu: Want to know why?

 Jiang Jiayu took the bait: Why?

 Obviously two days ago, Qiao Shu had complained to him about the crew's lunch boxes, and in the blink of an eye, they were one after another.

 Qiao Shu: Because...

 Qiao Shu: Our crew has an extra golden boss today, and the golden boss is super wealthy! The changes in our crew are all because of him!

 Qiao Shu: I love him so much!

 Before Jiang Jiayu could express his envy, Qiao Shu asked again: Do you want to know who the golden master is?

 Jiang Jiayu took the bait again: Think!

 Join a team of luxury chefs! Next time he will also go to the crew invested by the financial tycoon!

 Qiao Shu: (Shy)

 Qiao Shu: It’s...

 Jiang Jiayu: Who is it?

 Qiao Shu: Gu Chenyan.

 Jiang Jiayu blinked. The name seemed familiar. He thought about it and typed it.

 Jiang Jiayu: Isn’t this your husband’s name?

 Qiao Shu: Yes.

 Jiang Jiayu: ...

 Jiang Jiayu: Your husband?

 Qiao Shu: My husband.

 Jiang Jiayu: ...