Chapter 90 Little Tutu is hungry

The sun shines into the room.

 fell on the bed.

 Qiao Shu looked at the empty seat next to him with an unhappy flat mouth, and opened his mouth to bite the quilt.

 "Hmph."

 Last night.

 Qiao Shu endured her shyness and hooked Gu Chenyan, "Mr. Gu, I miss you."

 Gu Chenyan breathed heavily for a moment.

 He said in a hoarse voice: "Have you thought about it?"

 Qiao Shu nodded with a blush.

 He hugged Gu Chenyan's neck with both hands: "It's been two months. I've checked that it's OK."

 "Mr. Gu~"

 He kissed Gu Chenyan's Adam's apple, and his moist and warm tongue quietly poked out.

 In an instant, Gu Chenyan's palm placed on his waist suddenly exerted force.

 Qiao Shu snorted softly. He was happy when he saw Gu Chenyan's reaction, so he worked harder. His lips moved all the way up, and finally pressed against Gu Chenyan's lips.

 The air heats up quickly.

 Everything went according to Qiao Shu's imagination.

 Then...

 the memory came back, and Qiao Shu gritted his teeth.

 Mr. Gu is so determined!

 They hadn't done anything for so long, and Gu Chenyan actually tolerated his seduction so proactively last night.

 Still only bite him.

 Then he ran to take a cold shower in embarrassment to cool himself down.

 Qiao Shu continued to grind his teeth.

 I don't know where Gu Chenyan read the popular science. It takes three months to recover completely after giving birth. Just for this reason, he has been enduring it.

 I endured the situation last night.

 Qiao Shu was happy and unhappy at the same time.

 After a year, although Gu Chenyan would bite him when he wanted and it was very comfortable, Qiao Shu still wanted contact at a negative distance.

 Moreover, Gu Chenyan felt bad for enduring it so hard.

 Qiao Shu got out of bed with a flat mouth. He quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face, and then went to change clothes.

 When Qiao Shu looked in the mirror, he couldn't help pinching his belly.

 He recovered very well after giving birth and exercised appropriately. Now his belly has returned to flatness, but there is still a little bit of fat.

 Qiao Shu pinched the little fat.

 He looked distracted.

 When he came to his senses, he made a serious decision.

 Three months?

 impossible!

 How can LSP endure such hardship? We must take the initiative!

 Besides, there are only a few days until the New Year, and Gu Chenyan's birthday is coming soon.

 Qiao Shu clenched his fist firmly.

 New Year's Eve is coming soon.

 This year, there was an extra Zaizai in the house, which made things even more lively. Zhou Yanqing hugged Zai Zai and never let go. He loved poking Zai Zai's soft flesh from time to time.