Chapter 6 Favorite Person

"Mr. Chen, the person has been found. The investigation report has been sent to your email. Please check it."

 Chen Wenyuan: "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

 The person in charge of the private detective agency said proactively: "Don't worry, Mr. Gu has a relationship with our boss. Friendship, we will keep it secret from Mr. Gu."

 Chen Wenyuan: "Thank you, the balance will be sent to you soon. Happy cooperation."

 After

 hanging up the phone, Chen Wenyuan opened the email and clicked in. A surprised look on the photo above.

 Is it him?

 In the VIP ward.

 Chen Wenyuan: "Sir, the Qiao family has been found."

 He handed over a paper report.

 Gu Chenyan took it and opened it.

 When he saw the photos inside, his fingers paused slightly, and he looked up at Chen Wenyuan.

 Chen Wenyuan understood immediately: "I personally went to his house to confirm that Qiao Shu is indeed a member of the Qiao family. Now he is the only one left in the Qiao family. He himself has no problem."

 He added, "The people over at Gu Yan have not yet Find it on him."

 Gu Chenyan nodded.

 He flipped through the investigation report page by page. After reading it, he put the report aside and looked down in thought.

 His long fingers tapped on the wheelchair handle.

 After a long while, Gu Chenyan said: "Let Secretary Wu contact him."

 Chen Wenyuan: "Okay, sir."

 Gu Chenyan: "To cause some trouble for Gu Yan."

 Chen Wenyuan: "Yes, sir, don't worry, this I won't let Gu Yan's people find Master Qiao. "

 As the filming was approaching, Qiao Shu had some announcements to make, so he made an appointment with Secretary Wu in five days.

 In the last scene, the little policeman followed the captain to chase the villain boss, but did not want to be ambushed. At the last moment, the little policeman blocked the fatal shot for the captain.

 Director Zhu: "Action!"

 Qiao Shu opened his eyes wide. The speed of the bullet was so fast that the captain who was being dragged had no time to pay attention.

 The captain cannot die!

 Without time to think, Qiao Shu instinctively rushed over and knocked the captain down, but it was still too slow.

 The bullet penetrated his heart.

 The donated blood overflowed, and Qiao Shu looked at his chest in disbelief, and finally showed a relieved smile: "It's worth it."

 Director Zhu: "Wow!"

 "Perfect!"

 Qiao Shu quickly crawled off Chu Chisheng's body Stand up, jump three steps away from each other, and then bow to everyone: "Thank you for your hard work."

 Chu Chi, who was shunned like a snake, said: "..."

 Jiang Jiayu excitedly rushed up to hug Qiao Shu: "Ah! Qiao Qiao ! You’re done!”

 Others also applauded to celebrate Qiao Shu’s completion.

 Director Zhu stepped forward: "You are a good young man, and the eye scene in the last scene was great." He patted Qiao Shu on the shoulder: "Don't slack off in the future."