Chapter 67 Blowing Ballons

The room suddenly became quiet.

 Gu Chenyan stopped Qiao Shu's hand in holding up his trousers. He raised his head and locked his dark eyes on Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Facing these eyes, Qiao Shu, who was already guilty, felt even more guilty. He quickly avoided Gu Chenyan's gaze, raised his head to look at the ceiling, the wall on one side, and then another The sky outside the door... I just didn't dare to look at Gu Chenyan again.

 Gu Chenyan: "What did you call me?"

 "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu pretended to be dumbfounded. His cheeks were hot and he looked at the ceiling vainly: "Nothing? I didn't say anything just now." He blinked guiltily. Qiao Shu closed his eyes and argued firmly: "I didn't say anything."

 Although he didn't meet Gu Chenyan's eyes, Qiao Shu could still feel that Gu Chenyan was still looking at him, which made him who had just "done something bad" His heart beat faster and more panicked, and his ears quickly turned red and hot. He again made a guilty plea: "I really didn't say anything."

 "The young gentleman really didn't say anything."  Gu

 Chenyan: "Yeah."

Ana Shen lowered his head again and continued to roll up Qiao Shu's trousers. His fingers were long and slender, and the joints were clear and beautiful. His movements of rolling up Qiao Shu's trouser legs were kind and pleasing to the eye.

 Qiao Shu lowered his head unconsciously again, and his eyes fell on Gu Chenyan's fingers.

 This man...

 He swallowed.

 "Dad."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Having "done something bad" again, he quickly raised his head and continued to look at the ceiling, as if the ceiling was so beautiful.

 But this time Qiao Shu couldn't look at it for a few seconds before a shadow fell down, and then a big hand was held on the back of his fateful neck.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 He blinked innocently.

 "Okay?"

 Gu Chenyan said: "Yes."

 He looked at Qiao Shu: "Did the silent gentleman just speak?"

 "Ah." Qiao Shu lowered his head to look at his trousers, and then praised him very exaggeratedly. : "Mr. Gu, your trousers look so good. No one in the world can do them better than you."

 "That's great."

 His chin was suddenly pinched.

 Qiao Shu was forced to raise his head.

 Gu Chenyan: "Call me daddy?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Gu Chenyan: "Why do you call me daddy?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 "Uh."

 "That..."

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah ?"

 Qiao Shu's head was racing, and he blinked and blinked: "The little gentleman is very good, very good."

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu: "Can you not say it? ?"

 Gu Chenyan said, "No."

 Qiao Shu said.