Chapter 103 End

Scared, panicked...

 Qiao Shu's hands were still trembling slightly until Jiang Jiayu was sent to the nanny car by the bodyguards and the nanny at home.

 Fortunately, he still maintained a trace of calmness.

 Qiao Shu took a deep breath, quickly arranged things at home, and asked Aunt Sun to take Zaizai home. Then she got into the nanny car and went to the hospital with Jiang Jiayu.

 On the road.

 Qiao Shu held Jiang Jiayu's hand while dialing Fang Zhouyou's number.

 Just like Qiao Shu's birth, Jiang Jiayu's birth had been arranged in advance. It was arranged at Fangjia Hospital with the same doctor.

 Ark Travel quickly went to prepare.

 After Qiao Shu hung up the phone, he comforted Jiang Jiayu and took his cell phone to notify Jiang Jiayu's family. After the notification, Qiao Shu called the number he had used to find Chu Chisheng's bodyguard.

 Jiang Jiayu didn't speak the whole time, only holding her belly to bear the pain of giving birth, and looked at Qiao Shu on the phone with nervous, scared and worried eyes.

 Fortunately the news is good.

 Although the environment over the bodyguard was very noisy, with all kinds of sounds and chaos, Chu Chisheng seemed to be fine. The reason why Jiang Jiayu couldn't get through Chu Chisheng's phone call was because Chu Chisheng's mobile phone was being chased by fans in that scene. Fallen.

 There was another burst of noise.

 After a while, Chu Chisheng's voice came from the other side of the phone, and Qiao Shu quickly put the phone to Jiang Jiayu's ear.

 Jiang Jiayu endured the pain and nervously asked about Chu Chisheng's condition. After receiving the answer that he was not injured, he relaxed.

 But the two of them couldn't say much.

 The situation at Chu Chisheng was too chaotic, and Jiang Jiayu was afraid that Chu Chisheng would worry, so she did not tell Chu Chisheng that she was about to give birth.

 The driver almost drove to the hospital all the way, and it only took half the time to get there. As soon as he arrived at the hospital, a group of doctors and nurses swarmed up, moved Jiang Jiayu to the bed, and quickly pushed him all the way to the operating room.

 Qiao Shu followed behind and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the door of the operating room being closed.

 He looked at the operating room for several seconds, then turned on his mobile phone with shaking hands and dialed Gu Chenyan.

 At that time, Gu Chenyan was receiving a business partner in the reception room. After hearing the call reminder he set for Qiao Shu, he immediately said sorry to the other party and asked Chen Wenyuan to receive him, then walked out of the reception room.

 Gu Chenyan: "Qiao Shu."

 Hearing the voice that reassured him, Qiao Shu immediately flattened his mouth, his eyes red and acted coquettishly: "Husband, I'm so scared."

 Gu Chenyan immediately frowned: "It happened What happened? Where are you?"

 Qiao Shu sniffed: "I'm in the hospital."

 When Gu Chenyan heard the word hospital, he immediately ran to the basement parking lot. Qiao Shu quickly told Jiang Jiayu that he was there today. Tell me what happened at home.

 "My, my hands are shaking."

 Qiao Shu said hopelessly.

 It was the first time he encountered this situation, and Jiang Jiayu was his best friend. Although Jiang Jiayu had safely entered the operating room and Fang Zhouyou said it was okay, the chaotic situation still scared Qiao Shu at the beginning.