Chapter 8 Get Married

the next day.

 Qiao Shu was called to the company by his agent early in the morning.

 Manager Yu Qiong is a neat-natured big sister who is 28 years old and has three artists under her contract.

 "These are the two better online scripts that we have received so far, one with the male protagonist and one with the second male lead." Yu Qiong pushed the two scripts in front of Qiao Shu: "Scripts with the male protagonist are very common. For growth-oriented scripts, I personally recommend that you choose the second male lead role. Of course, I respect your choice. "

 Every newcomer has a dream to play the leading role. Although Yu Qiong is not optimistic about this male lead role, she does. Respect the choices of your artists.

 Qiao Shu: "Thank you, Sister Qiong. I'll take it back and take a look first."

 Yu Qiong nodded: "Okay, but as soon as possible, the drama team is waiting for a reply."

 Qiao Shu: "Okay."

 After talking about the script, Yu Qiong said again Some work, "The last time you guest starred in "The General" is about to be released. The leading actors will go to Lancheng next Wednesday to record "Here We Come" to promote the new drama. I have won a spot for you."

 Qiao Shu was slightly surprised.

 He knew the show, "The General", which was a big-budget star-studded drama in which the original actor played the male lead's sickly younger brother, but he only received the box lunch in two episodes.

 The role is not heavy, and he is not well-known now. Yu Qiong was able to secure a spot for him to go to the big variety show "Here We Come" to promote the drama "Here We Come" with the big-name leading actors, which shows that a lot of effort was spent on it.

 Qiao Shu said sternly: "Thank you, Sister Qiong. I will perform well."

 Yu Qiong: "It is right to perform well, but you cannot steal the limelight from your seniors. You must be humble and polite in front of your seniors. Do you understand?"

 This is a reference to Click him.

 Qiao Shu solemnly nodded: "Understood."

 Yu Qiong: "There's nothing to do today. You go back and get ready."

 Qiao Shu: "Goodbye, Sister Qiong."

 In the apartment.

 Qiao Shu sat cross-legged on the wool blanket in the middle of the living room. The first thing he read was the male protagonist script.

 The script is a modern fantasy script, and the plot is relatively routine, with the classic first suppressing and then rising, but Qiao Shu always felt that every time he got to the point where it was exciting, it wasn't exciting enough.

 Moreover, the character of the male protagonist is not distinctive enough and attractive, and there are too many ambiguous plots with various female supporting characters.

 Qiao Shu silently shook his head.

 He closed this male lead script and got another second male lead script.

 The cell phone rings.

 Qiao Shu took it and took a look, Secretary Wu!

 It’s only been one day, is 50 million coming?

 Qiao Shu, who originally thought he would have to wait several days to become a multi-millionaire, immediately lit up.

 He cleared his throat, suppressed his excitement, and answered the phone.