Chapter 48 Lantern Riddles

On the Lantern Festival, Zhou Yanqing finally broke away from the busy announcements and returned to Lanting. Gu Chenyan's company also had a holiday, and the family got together again.

 Zhou Yanqing couldn't help but propose a table of mahjong.

 Qiao Shu: "Mahjong?"

 Zhou Yanqing: "Come?"

 Qiao Shu was a little interested, but very embarrassed: "But I can't play..."

 Zhou Yanqing: "!!!

 " Can you play mahjong? Sister-in-law, you can't do this. Mahjong is the quintessence of the Chinese nation. No, no, I have to teach you. Life without mahjong will be a lot less fun."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Zhou Yanqing is very capable. , pushed out a mahjong table that had been dusty for a long time from a small room on the first floor, opened the cover, plugged in the electricity, and shuffled a deck of cards.

 Zhou Yanqing: "Sister-in-law, look, I'll list a deck of cards for you. You should pay attention to the rules... like this..."

 Qiao Shu curiously leaned over to take a look.

 "What are you doing?" Gu Chenyan, who temporarily went to the study upstairs to send a document, went downstairs and narrowed his eyes when he saw the heads of Qiao Shu and Zhou Yanqing "intimately" together.

 Zhou Yanqing's heart tightened when he heard the voice. He turned around and looked: "..."

 It was inexplicably dangerous.

 His scalp went numb and he quickly stepped away, staying far away from Qiao Shu: "Haha, brother, I'm teaching my sister-in-law how to play mahjong."

 Gu Chenyan glanced at Zhou Yanqing.

 Zhou Yanqing smiled obediently.

 Qiao Shu on the side was completely unaware of the undercurrent between the two. He looked away from mahjong and looked at Gu Chenyan with a bright smile: "Yan Qing just proposed to play mahjong, but I don't know how to do it."

 " Have you finished your work?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Okay, just send me a file."

 He walked to Qiao Shu and naturally took up the position next to Qiao Shu: "You don't know mahjong?"

 Qiao Shu: "Yeah. "

 I haven't played it before, but it seems that many people around me like to play it."

 "I just looked at it and it seems a bit difficult."

 Gu Chenyan: "Want to play?"

 Qiao Shu nodded honestly: "A bit, my mother used to do it." We would play mahjong during the New Year and holidays, and I wanted to play at that time, but she always thought that I was a child who wanted to study, and she wouldn’t even let me watch.”

 Later, his parents passed away, and Qiao Shu never touched mahjong again . I’ve seen other people play mahjong.

 Gu Chenyan: "I'll teach you."

 Qiao Shu smiled: "Okay."

 Gu Chenyan turned to look at Zhou Yanqing who was forced to be invisible for a while and stuffed dog food: "Qiao Shu and I Take a seat."

 Zhou Yanqing: "..."

 "Okay, I'll call someone."

 Aunt Lan and Uncle Zhou didn't want to play with their young people, so Zhou Yanqing called Fang Zhouyou and a mutual friend of theirs. They also met each other when they were young, named Fu Ding, and Qiao Shu met him once during the Chinese New Year.