Chapter 86 Giving birth

The popularity of "One Sword Jiang Hu" in the summer season was beyond everyone's expectation, but it seems natural.

 In today's environment that only focuses on traffic, "Yijian Jianghu" focuses on quality. Not only that, it tells more than just love.

 The disputes between rivers and lakes, the confrontation between good and evil, the multi-faceted nature of human nature, the struggle of desires, as well as the touching friendship, family affection, love, and the righteous actions of people in the rivers and lakes who are not afraid of sacrifice to safeguard justice.

 The little stories interspersed with the main line are moving.

 There are also exciting martial arts scenes.

 The fists hit the flesh, and the swords met.

 The content of the forty episodes is tightly paced and contains no parallel imports. In the busy summer season, it not only gained huge traffic, but also gained a high reputation.

 Qiao Shu and other major starring actors became famous this summer with this drama. Even Cheng Yunchuan, who had been suppressed invisibly before, gained some blood because of this drama.

 However, he has a dark history in front of him, and he still cannot receive good resources, and he has not even returned to the popularity he had when he first entered the industry.

 "One Sword" was nominated for four awards at the Golden Autumn Awards: Best Supporting Actor, Best Actress, Best Screenplay and Best Music.

 When the light shone on Qiao Shu, Qiao Shu was so surprised and confused that he couldn't recover for a long time, while Gu Chenyan and his friends sitting next to him looked at him with blessings, raised their hands and applauded, happy for him.

 Fans are also beyond excited.

 【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jojo! Jojo! It’s my Qiao Qiao! ]

 [I said it would be Qiao Qiao! ]

 [Congratulations to Qiao Qiao for winning Best Supporting Actor. Your acting skills are worth it. ]

 ...

 Qiao Shu looked at Gu Chenyan with bright eyes, and he asked uncertainly: "Is it me?"

 Gu Chenyan nodded.

 He smiled and rubbed Qiao Shu's head: "It's you, the best supporting actor."

 Qiao Shu: "!!!"

 Ahhhh!

 He won a prize!

 Best Supporting Actor Award!

 The host on the stage smiled and said: "We invite Qiao Shu, the best supporting actor, to come on stage."

 Jiang Jiayu was as excited as if she had won an award. She ran over and hugged Qiao Shu happily: "Qiao Qiao, congratulations. You won the award!"

 Qiao Shu: "Yeah!"

 "Ah ah! I won a prize!"

 "I won a prize!"

 he said excitedly!

 Then he looked at Gu Chenyan beside him with gleaming eyes.

 Gu Chenyan had already stood up. When he saw Qiao Shu's shining eyes, he smiled and said, "I'll help you over."

 Qiao Shu: "Yeah."

 He stretched out his hand to Gu Chenyan.

 With a smile on her lips, Gu Chenyan helped Qiao Shu, who was not very mobile, to stand up slowly and walked carefully to the award podium.