Chapter 105 Extra 2 Wolfberry Tea

The rain was pouring down.

 The wind was blowing loudly.

 Gu Chenyan, who was wearing a black suit, held a big black umbrella around Qiao Shu's waist and protected Qiao Shu in his arms, strictly blocking all the wind and rain from the outside world.

 The clean and bright black leather shoes splashed in the rain.

 "The umbrella is tilted toward you." Qiao Shu, who was being protected, was also wearing a black suit. He glanced at Gu Chenyan's other shoulder that was wet by the rain, held Gu Chenyan's hand holding the umbrella, and moved the umbrella to The other party pushed me.

 "Don't move."

 Gu Chenyan's wrist was as steady as a rock, "We're almost there."

 Qiao Shu frowned: "Your shoulders are wet."

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 "They're all wet anyway.

 " Qiao Shu: "..."

 "Domineering!"

 "Go back and drink two bowls of ginger tea for you, and ask Aunt Lan to add a lot of jealousy."

 There were also some people like Qiao Shu and others around them, wearing black suits and holding big black umbrellas, talking to them Walking in the same direction.

 Among these people are people from the business circle, masters in the calligraphy world, and some young people who look like students.

 Soon they walked through the quaint courtyard and came to the main hall.

 White ring flowers, a heavy atmosphere, and a faint sound of crying.

 Today Qiao Shu and Gu Chenyan came to express their condolences to Master Lin in the calligraphy world.

 Mr. Gu was good friends with Master Lin during his lifetime. Now that Master Lin has passed away, Gu Chenyan, as the grandson of Mr. Gu, naturally should come to see Master Lin on his last journey.

 Walking into the hall, Gu Chenyan put away his umbrella and handed it to the assistant beside him, holding Qiao Shu's hand and walking inside.

 Qiao Shu saw Mrs. Lin.

 Mrs. Lin's half-white hair was pulled up, and her thin figure stood beside Master Lin's ice coffin. She lowered her head and looked at her husband who was "sleeping" in the coffin, and her tears slowly fell.

 A girl on the side half hugged Mrs. Lin and comforted her softly.

 Qiao Shu glanced at it, pursed his lips silently, and then followed Gu Chenyan to the side to say goodbye to Master Lin.

 After the worship, Mr. Lin, Master Lin's son, stepped forward and led them to the side hall.

 Qiao Shu had just taken two steps when an exclamation came from behind him. He looked back reflexively and saw Mrs. Lin lying softly on the girl next to her.

 Mr. Lin: "Mom!"

 There was a chaos of war.

 Then a doctor quickly squeezed into the crowd.

 "Mrs. Lin and Master Lin are twenty years apart." After Mrs. Lin was sent back to the room, Gu Chenyan, who had been silent, suddenly spoke with a heavy tone.

 Qiao Shu raised his head.

 Gu Chenyan retracted his gaze from Mrs. Lin and lowered his head to meet Qiao Shu's gaze.