Chapter 58 The Young Man Gu Chenyan

April 14th.

 After lunch, Qiao Shu lay on the sofa and called Gu Chenyan.

 Qiao Shu: "I may not come over this afternoon."

 He yawned.

 Gu Chenyan: "Sleepy?"

 Qiao Shu softened her voice: "One thing, I want to sleep at home in the afternoon."

 Gu Chenyan: "Didn't you have enough sleep in the morning?"

 Qiao Shu, who actually slept well, felt guilty. Nose, nodded: "Yeah."

 He acted coquettishly: "I won't sleep so well when you go to work."

 Gu Chenyan chuckled: "You are so clingy to me?"

 Qiao Shu: "Yes."

 " Mr. Gu."

 Gu Chenyan: "I'll stay with you this weekend."

 Qiao Shu couldn't help but smile: "Okay, Mr. Gu is the best." Gu Chenyan:  "

 Go to bed."  "Yeah."

Gu  Chenyan: "Huh?"

Qiao Shu asked cautiously: "Will you be busy at work tonight?"  

Gu  Chenyan: "Not busy today." "Then I'll wait for you to come back tonight."  

Gu Chenyan said, "Okay."  After hanging up the phone, the man who had just said he was sleepy suddenly jumped up from the sofa in great spirits.  

He ran to the storage room on the first floor where things were kept and dragged a box out of it.  

Aunt Lan saw it and hurried over to help: "Madam, what do you want to do?"

She looked at the box: "Is this the express delivery from the past two days?"  Qiao Shu: "Yes."  "Aunt Lan, please help me in a moment. "  

Aunt Lan: "Okay."  The box was a little heavy and quite big. Aunt Lan called Uncle Zhou in to help move the box, and the three of them walked to the yard with the box.  The weather is exceptionally good today.  The sun is shining high, but it is not very hot.

It is warm and makes people feel very comfortable.  Qiao Shu moved the box to the lawn below the balcony of his and Gu Chenyan's room.  Then open the box.  The large cardboard box was surrounded by white foam pads, and contained many small and cute heart-shaped electronic candles, as well as many LED floor lamps and several starry sky projectors.  

Aunt Lan: "Young madam, what are you doing?"  

Qiao Shu scratched his face and felt a little embarrassed: "Nothing, just, I just want to give it to my husband..."

The voice behind him was so quiet that he couldn't hear it.  

Aunt Lan immediately smiled: "I'll help you."

 Qiao Shu quickly refused: "No, no, I can do the rest myself. Aunt Lan, you and Uncle Zhou can go and have a rest."  

Aunt Lan: "No need. ?"  

Qiao Shu scratched his head: "I want to  express my love on my own.  It's better to prepare yourself.  

Qiao Shu: "By the way, Aunt Lan, I still need to trouble you."  

Aunt Lan: "Young madam, just say it."  Qiao Shu: "I'd like you and Uncle Zhou to take a look at it for me later, and remind me if I say anything wrong. "

Aunt Lan: "Okay."  "Uncle Zhou and I will watch it for you."  

Qiao Shu saw many suggestions for confession on the Internet, and he finally chose to put a lamp under the balcony of their room to confess.