Chapter 50 Under the stars

Qiao Shu was stunned.

 He blinked dullly and said, "I'm not angry, I..."

 Gu Chenyan: "Qiao Shu."

 "I'm sorry."

 Qiao Shu: "Huh?"

 Gu Chenyan: "I've been busy and neglected you recently. I..."

 Qiao Shu: "Gu Chenyan."

 He interrupted Gu Chenyan, bent down and hugged the man sitting on the chair: "I won't be angry with you, and you didn't ignore me. "

 Qiao Shu frowned. Gu Chenyan always finished work so late. He could sleep in the company's lounge, but he still came back to the small foreign house every night and hugged him while he was sleeping. These Qiao Shu frowned. Shu knew that, even though he never saw anyone sober.

 He smiled and said: "And if you think about it, I was filming outside a while ago, and we are several provinces apart. Are you even more angry with me?"

 "Can you stop being angry?"

 "And what should I do? Will you be angry? Adults have to work. "

 Although you will feel aggrieved when you can't see people, you will be disappointed when you can't wait for people late at night, and you will be disappointed when you don't see people in the morning.

 Qiao Shu suddenly asked: "Gu Chenyan, let me ask you a question."

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu: "Do you..." He swallowed nervously: "You care about me?"

 " Why are you afraid that I will leave? "

 Gu Chenyan: "I

 care about you."

 "Why?" He tilted his head and thought, and finally said under Qiao Shu's nervous gaze.

 " I'm just afraid that you'll be disappointed and angry after waiting for me all day and not seeing you. I know you've been waiting for me to go home and go to bed these days. Aunt Lan told me, "

 It's just that he is busy with work these days and not only can't accompany Qiao Shu ." For meals, even at night, he could only get off work in the early morning. By the time he got home, Qiao Shu could no longer hold on to sleep, and he left early in the morning.

 Gu Chenyan held Qiao Shu's head: "Can you wait for me for a few more days?"

 Qiao Shu refused: "No!"

 Gu Chenyan was stunned.

 Qiao Shu smiled and held Gu Chenyan's face, leaned over and kissed Gu Chenyan hard on the lips, the kind that made a sound: "I will accompany you to work."

 Gu Chenyan: "Your audition There are others..."

 Qiao Shu: "It's been cancelled. The crew of "Book of Bones" has been disbanded. I've also completed all the other announcements. Sister Qiong gave me other scripts, so I just have to read the scripts carefully these days and choose. Just prepare what you like."

 "Can I accompany you to work?"

 "I won't disturb you."

 Gu Chenyan: "Okay."

 "It's settled! Now..."

 "Hurry up and drink up the pork belly soup. Drinking coffee in the morning is very bad for your stomach. You have to pay attention to your body."

 Gu Chenyan said, "Okay."

 Gu Chenyan started to drink the soup obediently.

 Qiao Shu sat aside and watched with his chin propped up. Gradually, the smile in his eyes grew stronger and stronger.