Chapter 27 You're Good

Zhou Yanqing was caught off guard and a mouthful of dog food was forced into his mouth. He laughed and cursed.

 Zhou Yanqing: Sister-in-law, please let me go.

 Zhou Yanqing: The child is still young.

 Zhou Yanqing: I have a bad stomach.

 Qiao Shu bent his eyes, which were full of sweet smiles: My husband bought me a cake.

 Zhou Yanqing:! ! !

 Zhou Yanqing: Sister-in-law, dogs also have dignity!

 Zhou Yanqing: Woof!

 Gu Chenyan put the plate on the table, sat across from Qiao Shu, looked at the smile on Qiao Shu's face, then looked at the mobile phone in Qiao Shu's hand, pursed her thin lips slightly, and finally asked: "Who are you chatting with?"

 Qiao Shu smiled and said: "I'm with Zhou Yanqing."

 Gu Chenyan said calmly: "You guys get along well."

 Qiao Shu was stunned.

 Then he remembered that he had been very polite to Zhou Yanqing before, but now he naturally showed affection for Zhou Yanqing.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 He looked at Gu Chenyan.

 Don’t blame yourself, how can such a man be worthy of his own conscience and youth if he doesn’t show off!

 And Zhou Yanqing is Gu Chenyan’s younger brother.

 Qiao Shu laughed again when he got the answer, and said: "It seems like this."

 Gu Chenyan lowered his eyes, and he placed the small cake in front of Qiao Shu: "What are you talking about?"

 Qiao Shu picked up the small ladle: "We are talking Hot search on Weibo." He paused and then said, "And you."

 His face felt a little hot.

 This time it was Gu Chenyan who was slightly stunned.

 He asked: "Talk about me?"

 The light in Qiao Shu's eyes became brighter, and he nodded heavily, "We are saying that you are very powerful!"

 "Zhou Tongtong, who neither the Movie Emperor Chu nor Director Zhu can do anything about, once you take action, she will She was so stunned that even the people behind her didn't dare to say a word.

 "It's amazing!" Qiao Shu emphasized.

 Not only is it awesome, it’s also sweet.

 He looks sweet when he protects his shortcomings, and he looks sweet when he buys him a small cake.

 Gu Chenyan's eyes were unnatural for a moment, and he pretended to be calm and took a sip of the coffee in front of him.

 Qiao Shu suddenly said: "Gu Chenyan, thank you."

 Gu Chenyan paused, and then he said: "There is no need to say thank you between us."

 Qiao Shu shook his head: "But I want to say it."

 He dug Putting a spoonful of cake into his mouth, the sweet taste filled his mouth, matching his mood.

 Qiao Shu insisted stubbornly: "I want to say it."

 Since his parents were gone, Gu Chenyan was the first to tell him that those who bully him must teach him a lesson and take action. Qiao Shu has not experienced this for a long time. It feels like being protected like this.