Chapter 24 What about me?

Qiao Shu was confused.

 Hot one?

 Yu Qiong said quickly: "At noon, your and Zhou Yanqing's CP was suddenly on the hot search, and it went straight to the top, and the traces of trolls were obvious. Later, a large number of trolls appeared to deliberately guide Zhou Yanqing's fans, causing Zhou Yan to Qing fans are seriously dissatisfied with you, thinking that you are deliberately hyping up to attract Zhou Yanqing’s traffic growth, and now you are being singled out by Zhou Yanqing’s fans.”

 “It’s my fault.”

 “I didn’t discover the problem in time. "

 "Don't go on Weibo yet. I'm going to contact Zhou Yanqing's studio and explain it to them."

 "Weibo is in chaos right now. Zhou Yanqing's fans are being led to extremes by trolls. Remember this. " Don't go on Weibo."

 Qiao Shu was stunned: "Okay."

 After hanging up the phone, Qiao Shu was a little confused.

 He blinked and listened to Yu Qiong's words again, and then he suddenly realized that someone was targeting him.

 The other party also took advantage of Zhou Yanqing's fans.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 And now comes the problem.

 Who could it be?

 No matter it is the original owner or he, there is no one he has offended so far.

 Qiao Shu was puzzled.

 Gu Chenyan: "What's wrong?"

 "Ah?"

 Qiao Shu stretched out his hand and scratched his face: "Something happened on the Internet..."

 Before he could finish speaking, Gu Chenyan's cell phone rang, and he picked it up. He looked at it and said, "Wait a moment."

 The call was from Zhou Yanqing.

 Zhou Yanqing: "Wow, brother, this matter really has nothing to do with me. I just realized that I really killed all my and my sister-in-law's CP fans yesterday!"

 "You believe me!"

 Gu Chenyan frowned: "CP fan? What's going on?"

 Zhou Yanqing felt aggrieved and angry.

 During a lunch break, when everyone was relaxed, the interaction between him and Qiao Shu in "The General" and the interaction between him and Qiao Shu in the variety show "Here We Come" were edited into various pink videos.

 Immediately afterwards, a large number of two CP fans appeared and screamed wildly.

 Then some CP fans began to secretly step on him and support Qiao Shu.

 In the end, his fans were led to the CP scene.

 He's fine, but Qiao Shu has been scolded by his fans to the point of being hot.

 Zhou Yanqing just learned about this matter. His studio puts his interests first, so this matter has little impact on him. Qiao Shu is a little-known newcomer, so everyone doesn't take it to heart and plans to follow the instructions. The previous process was handled, and the people in the studio didn't know the true relationship between him and Qiao Shu, so they didn't notify him and bother him with this matter. If there hadn't been a message push on Weibo, it would have been even later for him to get the news from the staff. He learned about this through his mouth.