Chapter 42 Husband, I want to give birth to a monkey for you!

When Gu Chenyan came out, Qiao Shu still couldn't break free from the confusion of looking familiar to Ran Jiming.

 Gu Chenyan said: "What's wrong?"

 Qiao Shu came to his senses.

 After taking a shower, the man has changed his clothes and is holding a watch in his hand and clasping it with one hand.

 ah!

 The action of wearing a watch is so cool! Qiao Shu instantly forgot his previous doubts, and his eyes were filled with the man who made him very excited.

 Gu Chenyan looked sideways at him: "You've been waiting for a long time?" He put on his watch, walked to Qiao Shu, raised his hand and rubbed Qiao Shu's head.

 Well, you can knead it now.

 The palms on his head were wide and warm, and his movements were gentle. Qiao Shu's mood became very sweet. He raised his head slightly and looked at the man in front of him with a smile: "No." "

 I just saw a person when I went to get clothes. I He looks familiar."

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu tilted his head slightly: "But I can't remember, it shouldn't matter."

 Qiao Shu raised his hand and grabbed Gu Chenyan's arm: "None of that. "It's important, did you fall?"  Gu

 Chenyan: "No."

 Qiao Shu blushed and said with watery eyes: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Qiao Qiao wants to check it out for you tonight."

: "Okay."

 "It will definitely satisfy Mr. Qiao Qiao."

 Seriously.

 This inexplicably made Qiao Shu's face even hotter.

 "Ahem."

 Qiao Shu looked away uncomfortably and looked at the mural in the room: "We should go over there."

 Gu Chenyan: "Okay."

 Qiao Shu turned his head back and opened his arms: "Your little gentleman You've been sitting for a long time. Can Mr. Gu pull Mr. Gu up?"

 Gu Chenyan said, "Yes."

 As the man approached, Qiao Shu could smell the man's scent. The shower gel here was different from the one at home. It had a light mint smell. , Qiao Shu had used this before and didn't feel anything, but now, on the man's body, he felt it smelled good.

 A force came from his waist, and Qiao Shu followed the force and stood up from the chair.

 He came back to his senses and said with a smile: "Let's go."

 Gu Chenyan stretched out his hand, and his warm hand wrapped Qiao Shu's palm.

 "Yes."

 As the two walked together, Qiao Shu secretly glanced at the man sweetly.

 It feels good to act coquettishly once in a while.

 The feeling of being satisfied with her coquettishness makes her almost fly with joy.

 The two of them went to get back the vegetable basket they had left. When they returned to the creek, Zhou Yanqing was roasting chicken wings and skewers alone in the smoke.

 While he was grilling, he took the cooked skewers and took a big bite.

 The expression was very sad and angry.