Chapter 43 New Year Arrived

The morning exercise became extremely intense because of Qiao Shu's words. Qiao Shu's thin and white ankle was held by Gu Chenyan's slender fingers. The man's sweat dripped from his chin and opened a flower on Qiao Shu's collarbone. Pretty little flowers.

 Morning exercise is over.

 Qiao Shu lay on the bed biting the corners of the quilt. He listened to the faint sound of water coming from the bathroom, and was so sad and angry that he wanted to dig a big hole and bury himself.

 The top is the top, but why do you say that you were born a monkey... Such words...

 How embarrassing! Stupid Qiao Shu!

 Ouch!

 This must be Jiang Jiayu's fault!

 Gu Chenyan said: "Would you like to get up for breakfast?"

 After the man took a shower, he put on his home clothes and looked at Qiao Shu with gentle eyes.

 Qiao Shu picked at the quilt uncomfortably.

 "Gululu"

 was the first to answer after a morning of strenuous exercise.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 "Eat."

 Gu Chenyan went to the cloakroom and took out Qiao Shu's clothes. Only then did Qiao Shu realize that he was still wearing a bathrobe.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 After the morning exercise, Gu Chenyan took him to take a bath. After the bath, he wrapped Qiao Shu in a bathrobe, carried Qiao Shu back to bed, wrapped him in quilt, and then went to the bathroom to clean himself.

 Qiao Shu: QAQ

 Qiao Shu, you are useless!

 Gu Chenyan reached out to help Qiao Shu get dressed, but Qiao Shu quickly stopped him: "I, I will do it myself."

 He was so old, how could he have the nerve to let Gu Chenyan help him get dressed.

 Not a child.

 Of course, the previous shower didn't count. At that time, he had just finished his morning exercise and really had no energy.

 Qiao Shu clutched the quilt tightly.

 Gu Chenyan did not insist, he rubbed Qiao Shu's head: "Then I'll go down first."

 Qiao Shuba nodded: "Okay."

 When Gu Chenyan went downstairs, Qiao Shu inexplicably began to regret it again.

 Why did you refuse?

 What can I do to help you get dressed? I've done that kind of thing before! Why did you turn down such a good opportunity for intimacy?

 Cultivate feelings!

 Stupid Joshua!

 Qiao Shu changed his clothes annoyed and shy. When he was putting on his pants, he saw a circle of red fingerprints on his ankles, and his face suddenly turned red.

 Qiao Shu bit his lower lip shyly, and the curve of his lips completely revealed his true mood.

 Gu Chenyan like this...

 is so heart-pounding...

 ahhh!

 lspQiao Shushuo!

 Today, Aunt Lan and her family went back to their hometown to worship their ancestors. They set out early in the morning, leaving only simple white porridge and some side dishes in the kitchen.