Chapter 16 Jealous?

"Who?"

 Qiao Shu didn't react for a moment. When he understood that Gu Chenyan was asking Xie Yuxi, he said directly: "..."

 "A friend?"

 Gu Chenyan's eyelids lowered imperceptibly. Pressed a millimeter. The man looked at Qiao Shu with dirty eyes.

 "No!"

 Qiao Shu twitched the corners of his eyes and quickly clarified. Then he couldn't explain what he said but still said frankly: "The one we dated for three days in junior high school..."

 Qiao Shu really didn't want to use the word "ex-boyfriend"... It turned out that this guy was not his ex-boyfriend...

 Gu Chenyan: "Dating?"

 The line of his lips became a little straighter.

 Qiao Shu smiled awkwardly: "Young and ignorant, we haven't contacted him for just three days. Who knew we would meet today..." She

 wanted to date him as soon as we met, and even wanted to have sex with him...

 I can't think about it, I can't think about it. !

 My brain is getting dirty!

 Gu Chenyan: "What does he want you to consider?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Can this be said?

 Dirty mouth and dirty ears!

 Gu Chenyan looked at Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu looked at a loss for words. In the end, he carefully used a word from his literary name: "He wants to renew our relationship with me."

 Then he immediately clarified: "But I refused."

 Gu Chenyan stated: "He still Let you think about it."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Gu Chenyan grasped the point: "Doesn't he know you are married?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 "

 No.

 Gu Chenyan was silent.

 After a few seconds, ask: "Why didn't you tell me?"

 If you tell me, you can get rid of the entanglement.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 This misunderstanding is a bit serious!

 It's not that he didn't say anything, he didn't even want to talk to Xie Yuxi, a weirdo with no integrity.

 And Xie Yuxi can say the 3 p. It is estimated that Xie Yuxi will be even more excited after he reveals that he is a married man, and then she will ask him out in the next sentence.

 Gu Chenyan was still looking at him.

 Qiao Shu was suddenly a little panicked when he was seen, and he felt as if he had done something to offend Gu Chenyan...

 Ah!

 Absolutely not!

 "I didn't have time to say it." Qiao Shu swallowed his saliva: "As soon as you came here, my attention was on you, and I didn't even look at him after that!"

 I almost swore to heaven!

 The tight lip line relaxed a little.

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."