Chapter 75 The cub is moving

The day after Qiao Shu and Gu Chenyan returned to Haicheng, Yan's company, which had only tasted the benefits of two days and was so proud, began to have problems.

 or ongoing projects being investigated.

 Or there is a problem with funds.

 Or...

 Chairman Yan's office.

 Mr. Yan slapped the desk angrily: "Good on you, Gu Chenyan!" The voice was so loud that the whole floor could hear it. His chest kept rising and falling, and he was obviously very angry. He looked at the person standing in his office. One by one, the silent subordinates angrily picked up the documents on the table and smashed them: "What do I have to support you? All of you are receiving high salaries but you can't compete with a lonely boy like Gu Chenyan?"

 Yan Hua frowned at the side. Wrinkled: "Dad, what should we do now? The company's current stock price has dropped several times..."

 Before he could finish speaking, Mr. Yan's cell phone rang, and Mr. Yan picked up the phone.

 Yan Nini's angry voice rang sharply on the phone: "Dad! How dare they let people come to arrest me! Send someone to take me out quickly, I don't want to be here!"

 Mr. Yan: "Nini, where are you? ?"

 Yan Nini: "I'm at the police station, they're going too far!"

 Mr. Yan: "What's going on?"

 "Don't worry, I'll ask your brother to come over."

 Yan Nini is here with the little sister. I was caught doing a beauty treatment in a beauty salon.

 Several policemen rushed in. She was still wearing a mask on her face. The policemen pulled her up from the beauty bed without explanation, handcuffed her, and put her into a police car on the charge of "hiring someone to commit murder." .

 Yan Nini was so angry that she went crazy!

 She was completely embarrassed!

 How dare these stinky policemen embarrass her like this? When she gets out, she must ask her father to teach these stinky policemen a lesson!

 Yan Nini was not able to go out as she wished.

 Even if Yan Hua arrives in person, even if Yan Hua leaves the relationship, Yan Nini is still detained in the police station and cannot come out.

 Mr. Yan was very angry when he heard the news.

 But there was nothing he could do. Ever since Yan Nini was arrested, Mr. Yan has become even more distracted. Because Gu's attacks are getting faster and faster and merciless. He can't spare the energy to control Yan Nini. Even Yan Hua was recalled to the company by him.

 At the critical moment of the Yan family's crisis, the other three powerful people in Haicheng quietly started a WeChat group.

 Eat melons.

 Chigua No. 1: To be honest, Lao Yan’s whole family is more or less involved in NT.

 Chigua No. 2: What a pity for his son.

 Chigua No. 3: His son is just too opinionated and not courageous enough, otherwise he wouldn’t have let Lao Yan provoke Gu Chenyan, the living king of hell.

 Eat melon No. 1: Hey, he thought that Mr. Gu gave Gu Chenyan the title of Living King of Hell. He thought that the Yan family really had something if it occupied a position among the four wealthy families. He didn’t even take photos of him. If you look after yourself, the other three of us will be embarrassed as well.