Chapter 64 Spoiled

Fang Zhouyou and Fu Ding's laughter stopped abruptly due to fright.

 His face turned red.

 Qiao Shu looked up.

 When he saw Gu Chenyan walking towards him with a glass of orange juice, he immediately greeted him happily.

 Gu Chenyan stopped in front of Qiao Shu, handed the orange juice to Qiao Shu, raised his hand and pinched the back of Qiao Shu's neck affectionately.

 Qiao Shu let Gu Chenyan squeeze him, and happily took the orange juice, bit the straw and took a deep sip, then showed an expression of enjoyment and satisfaction.

 Gu Chenyan: "What were you talking about, running with the ball?"

 Qiao Shu, who was drinking orange juice, was unprepared: "They asked me just now, what if you cheated."

 "I said running with the ball."

 Gu Chenyan : "Cheating?"

 His eyes glanced at Fang Zhouyou and Fu Ding.

 Fang Zhouyou and Fu Ding looked at each other, looking at the sky and the earth together, but they didn't look at Gu Shen Yan and thought they were invisible people.

 Gu Chenyan withdrew his gaze.

 He looked at Qiao Shu and said seriously: "This assumption is not valid, Qiao Shu, I will never betray you."

 Qiao Shu smiled and said: "Of course I know."

 "But running with the ball seems not bad." He laughed He chuckled: "A few years later, I came back from abroad with a genius son by my side. He had a face that looked exactly like Gu Chenyan, the richest man in Haicheng. The whole city was shocked!"

 "Funny!"

 Gu Chenyan pinched Qiao Shu’s face.

 "Ah."

 Qiao Shu pouted and looked at Gu Chenyan with dissatisfaction: "Why did you pinch me suddenly."

 Gu Chenyan said seriously: "Don't even think about running with the ball for fun."

 Qiao Shu muttered: "Overbearing."

 Gu Chenyan said seriously: Ana Shen said: "Yeah."

 Qiao Shu couldn't help laughing.

 A glass of orange juice bottoms out quickly.

 After quenching his thirst, Qiao Shu began to settle accounts. He flattened his mouth, glared at Gu Chenyan, and said pointedly: "You were so slow just now, I was so thirsty just now."

 Gu Chenyan: "... ..."

 "I'm sorry."

 "I met..." He didn't think of the name, so he paused and said, "Mr. Yan's daughter."

 Qiao Shu blinked, "It's her again."

 "Why is she looking for you? "

 Gu Chenyan chuckled: "Young sir, you saw it, you really don't know?"

 Qiao Shu snorted.

 "I don't know."

 "How could the little gentleman know about other people's affairs? The little gentleman was very thirsty just now. He couldn't wait for the orange juice to drink."

 Gu Chenyan softened his voice: "It's my fault."

 "No. You should let Mr. Xiao wait for so long. "