Chapter 37 Having Children

Qiao Shu came back to the set with a paper bag in his arms. He hugged her tightly, and his face turned red even when he accidentally glanced at it.

 Qiao Shu: "Sister Yueyue, watch out for me and don't let anyone touch you."

 Lu Yue didn't know why, but she still took the task seriously: "Don't worry, Qiao Qiao, I'll watch it personally."

 Qiao Shu felt relieved .

 After Gu Chenyan left Mocheng, the talk about Gu Chenyan in the crew gradually became less and less. There was no way, the sponsor's father did not eat with them, and disappeared after a visit. Originally, he had some thoughts that he wanted to touch. No matter how much you think about it, it won’t help. In the end, you can only devote yourself to busy work.

 The days of filming actually passed very quickly. Qiao Shu would go out early and come back late every day. Occasionally when he missed Gu Chenyan, Qiao Shu would send him a video call or talk about his daily life on WeChat.

 And when it was time to go to bed, Qiao Shu would take out the white shirt that had been stained by their breath and hold it in his arms to sleep.

 Occasionally, when I think too hard, I put it on and sleep all night, but I can't bear to wash it.

 The weather was getting colder and colder. In January, "Breaking Dawn" started to be promoted. With the support of Director Zhu, Qiao Shu and Jiang Jiayu went to record "Here We Come".

 Qiao Shu asked the crew for two days off.

 Jiang Jiayu was so excited and happy to be on the same stage with Chu Chisheng again.

 Jiang Jiayu: "Qiao Qiao, ah ah! I can see Senior Chu again!"

 "I'm so excited, so excited, so excited!"

 "I will definitely watch this episode of "Here We Come" countless times after it is aired. Make another copy and keep it!"

 Qiao Shu was surprised: "Have you two lost contact after filming "Breaking Dawn"? I remember you have Senior Chu's WeChat account."  Jiang

 Jiayu said shyly. "Yes."

"..."

 Then this is still going to happen?

 Jiang Jiayu: "That's right, just good morning and good night every day."

 "There are script talks on the crew, but I can't find any topics outside the crew."

 Jiang Jiayu bumped into the wall in frustration: "Most of them are topics that Senior Chu is looking for, I'm fine Stupid!"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Wow!

 It seems that at this stage, the protagonist Gong already has a good impression of the protagonist Shou.

 CP fans are very pleased.

 Qiao Shu patted Jiang Jiayu on the shoulder: "Don't worry, you will have a lot in common in the future."

 "You can talk about anything you know."

 After recording "We Are Here", you will also live broadcast to promote "Breaking Dawn", which will be released later. They will also participate in a travel variety show, their relationship will heat up quickly, and then they will fall in love, make a same-sex movie together, win an award, and finally make it official, get a marriage certificate, and be so sweet that they want to kill all the netizens, and...

 Qiao Shu's eyes fell on Jiang Jiayu On a flat tummy.

 Jiang Jiayu: "Qiao Qiao, what are you looking at? Is there something wrong with me?"