Chapter 4 50 Million

Qiao Shu ran all the way out of the hospital, as if something terrible was chasing him away from the back of his butt.

 "Qiao Qiao, this way."

 Lu Yue was afraid that Qiao Shu could not find the car, so she stood by the car and waited. When she saw Qiao Shu running out, she waved hello.

 Qiao Shu sat in the car panting slightly.

 Lu Yue said worriedly: "What's wrong with you, Qiao Qiao? Why are you running away like this before your injury is fully healed? Why is your face so red? Did you encounter anything in the hospital?"

 She took out a wet wipe and wiped Qiao Shu's face.

 As soon as he asked, the embarrassing scene reappeared again, and Qiao Shu's face turned red again.

 He took the wet wipe and wiped it carelessly, then said with an embarrassed smile: "Sister Yueyue, I'm fine. I was running, and I suddenly wanted to run just now."

 Lu Yue said helplessly, "You."

 Qiao Shu smiled flatteringly. laugh.

 He fell on top of a seriously ill patient and fell in that position with his face buried in a minefield. Even though he couldn't see the real owner, Qiao Shu couldn't help but blush on the way back to the set. It was all embarrassing. And shy.

 At the same time, there are some worries.

 It wasn't until he arrived at the set that Qiao Shu suppressed the blush on his face.

 Got out of the car.

 Qiao Shu said: "Sister Yueyue, please put your things back in the hotel. I'll go and tell the director that you're safe. I'll go back with Yuyu later."

 When Qiao Shu was hospitalized, Director Zhu had a fight with the person in charge of the props team. I had called him several times to care about him, and now that he was discharged from the hospital, it was natural for Qiao Shu to go to the crew to report that he was safe.

 Lu Yue: "Okay, I'll come over after I put the things away."

 When Qiao Shu went in, he happened to be filming the scene opposite Jiang Jiayu and Chu Chi Sheng, the best actor.

 He stood silently in a corner and watched.

 "Hey!"

 Director Zhu stopped: "Very good, thank you for your hard work. You guys have a rest and will take another shot later."

 Jiang Jiayu smiled and said to Best Actor Chu, and walked to the rest area.

 Qiao Shu: "Yuyu."

 Jiang Jiayu looked up when he heard this, and then smiled: "Qiao Qiao, you are back!"

 Qiao Shu: "Yes."

 He opened his arms and gave Jiang Jiayu a bear hug.

 After letting go, Jiang Jiayu took a closer look at Qiao Shu's unhealed back head: "You have to be careful in the next few days. After filming, I will go back and make you pig brain soup."

 His cousin sells pork. Qiao Shu was going to be discharged from the hospital today, so Jiang Jiayu made a special call and asked his cousin to send him a fresh pig brain to the crew.

 Qiao Shu smiled: "Pig brain soup, as expected, our family Yuyu understands me best and is the most virtuous."

 Jiang Jiayu said proudly: "Humph."

 The two said a few words, and Qiao Shu said: "I'll go talk to Director Zhu first. Say hello and take a break. "

 Jiang Jiayu: "Okay."