Chapter 88 The happiness

Qiao Shu: "!!!"

 His eyes widened in shock, and he almost choked on the fruit in his mouth that he hadn't swallowed.

 Gu Chenyan hurriedly put down the fruit fork in his hand, stood up and bent down to give Qiao Shu some relief.

 Jiang Jiayu was also frightened.

 Fortunately, Qiao Shu only coughed slightly and was fine, so everyone was given a false alarm.

 "Yuyu, did you just say you were pregnant?" Qiao Shu asked in confirmation.

 Jiang Jiayu blushed: "Yeah."

 He touched his belly and said, "I suddenly fainted at home two days ago and found out."

 "It's been three months."

 Because Qiao Shu was pregnant in front of her, Jiang Jiayu accepted that she was pregnant. Quickly, I quickly called Chu Chisheng and shared the good news with Chu Chisheng.

 Chu Chisheng rushed back to Haicheng overnight.

 Qiao Shu blinked and looked at Jiang Jiayu's belly. He was excited and happy about the news but also a little dazed.

 Jiang Jiayu is pregnant!

 Two years earlier than the time in the book!

 In the book, Jiang Jiayu first fell in love with Chu Chisheng, and then developed her career while falling in love. The final outcome was that Jiang Jiayu suddenly fainted from joy on the night she got the emperor. Chu Chisheng panicked and ran to the hospital with Jiang Jiayu in his arms. Upon inspection, everyone was shocked to find out that Jiang Jiayu was pregnant!

 And now...

 Jiang Jiayu is pregnant early.

 Is it because of his arrival?

 Qiao Shu was confused for two seconds.

 Soon he thought about it and became happy for Jiang Jiayu again.

 No matter how the plot changes, the world is real now, and it is normal for it to change. Moreover, Jiang Jiayu's pregnancy is a happy event. Since it is a happy event in advance, what does it matter? The sooner you get pregnant, the sooner you will be happy.

 Qiao Shu happily reached out to touch Jiang Jiayu's belly, and was extremely happy: "Congratulations, Yuyu."

 "Hahaha!"

 "My Zaizai is going to have a companion."

 "We are really good friends." Qiao Shu said proudly She said, with a proud face: "It's so rare for a man to get pregnant, but it happened to us, both front and back."

 "We are really destined friends!"

 Jiang Jiayu felt the same way.

 The two of them were so happy about this idea that they could not wait to find an open space to swear an oath to the sky, make a blood alliance, and hug each other and laugh hard for days and nights.

 The two of them were very happy.

 After being happy for a while, Jiang Jiayu thought of something again and took out a jar of candy from the things he brought and handed it to Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu: "Candy?"

 Jiang Jiayu nodded.

 He blushed and said, "It's wedding candy."

 "Me, Brother Sheng and I went to get the certificate yesterday." He looked at Chu Chisheng aside.

 Chu Chisheng held Jiang Jiayu's hand.