Chapter 83 The most beautiful cub

Golden autumn October.

 The hot summer finally left, and Qiao Shu rarely changed into light pants and long sleeves.

 Wearing loose clothes, he sat on a hanging chair on the terrace, enjoying the wind. He held a glass bowl in one hand and happily ate the peeled pomegranate seeds in the bowl.

 One or two.

 It's sweet and tastes super good.

 "Buzzing."

 The mobile phone placed on the table kept vibrating. Qiao Shu paused while eating, then put down the bowl, and slowly moved out of the hanging chair while holding on to his now bigger belly, which was as big as a big watermelon.

 It's his agent Xuan Mingyong.

 Qiao Shu: "Hello?"

 "Huh? What?"

 Qiao Shu asked as he relaxedly took the glass bowl of pomegranates again and took two pomegranate seeds and put them in his mouth.

 As soon as he put it in his mouth, Qiao Shu suddenly opened his eyes.

 Qiao Shu: "Really?!!"

 His breathing became rapid.

 When he hung up the phone, Qiao Shu was still a little confused and put down the glass bowl.

 His eyes were blank.

 After several seconds.

 Qiao Shu suddenly held his big belly and jumped up in excitement and surprise: "Ahhhhhhh! I, I'm shortlisted!"

 "Shortlisted!"

 Aunt Lan heard the voice and rushed over in a hurry, and saw Qiao Shu's face full of excitement. Her smile was relieved, and she smiled and said: "Young madam, are you happy?"

 Qiao Shu: "Yeah."

 He nodded with a smile, and then ran quickly to the room, saying as he ran: " Aunt Lan, help me prepare the car, I'm going to the company."

 Aunt Lan: "Okay."

 "Master, please slow down."

 Qiao Shu changed into a set of clothes for going out, and went out happily, and took the car all the way to the company.

 The employees of the company are becoming more and more enthusiastic about him now. When they see his belly, they want to take him to the president's office carefully all the way to put their mind at ease.

 Qiao Shu walked quickly to Gu Chenyan's office, his excitement urgently needed to be shared.

 But it's a pity.

 Secretary 1: "Madam, please slow down, Mr. Gu is not in the office right now."

 Qiao Shu stopped.

 He blinked: "Mr. Gu isn't here?"

 Secretary 1: "Well, Mr. Gu went out to inspect the project in the west of the city today."

 Qiao Shu's excitement cooled down.

 The secretary added: "Mr. Gu will be back at about five o'clock. Madam, do you have anything important to do with Mr. Gu?"

 Qiao Shu shook his head: "I'll wait in the office."

 The secretary prepared tea and fruits for Qiao Shu and went out. At that time, she was afraid that Qiao Shu had something to do and they wouldn't be able to hear it in time, so she told Qiao Shu. With Qiao Shu's consent, the office door was only ajar and not completely closed.