Chapter 106 Extra 3 Black Fans

[Let’s talk about yesterday’s shocking and jealous wedding of the century (the title is bold)]

 1L: Yesterday’s live broadcast of the wedding of #吃鱼CP# made me, a bachelor, want to go to the street to get married. A man's impulse to get married, Actor Chu is so generous. I always knew that Actor Chu was very capable, but I didn't expect him to be so capable!

 Film and Television City! The entire movie city! What is the operation of taking over the entire film and television city! All I can say is awesome! There are also the eight-carriage sedan chair, the hundreds of horses, the ten-mile red dress, and the ancient wedding clothes that are rumored to be worth millions...

 In ancient times, the weddings of princes, generals and ministers were almost this grand, right?

 I was so excited when I watched the live broadcast yesterday that I wanted to buy a plane ticket and go to the movie city immediately, but in the end I could only lick the screen, envy, jealousy, and hate to get married! I dare say that no one in the industry can surpass the wedding standards of Best Actor Chu and Jiang Jiayu, right?

 2L: Agreed. Last time, I thought the overseas castle wedding was the peak. I didn’t expect that the peak would be broken after just a short time.

 3L: Weddings in the entertainment industry are becoming more grand every year.

 4L: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it’s me eating fish cp! Wherever there is a fish-eating CP, I will be there!

 5L: Chu Chi’s voice is awesome!

 6L: Let me tell you! Let me tell you! My brother Chu is the one with the biggest mouth! #吃鱼cp#yyds! The sweetest thing in the universe!

 ...

 (omitting countless rainbow farts)

 223L: Speaking of weddings, Jiang Jiayu and Qiao Shu are good friends and have both given birth to two children. Qiao Shu also received the marriage certificate first for Mr.’s child, but now he is overtaken by the curve. Che and Jiang Jiayu are both married, but his wedding has not yet happened?

 224L: Hahaha, it made me laugh so hard. Qiao fans are still bragging about the richest man’s wife every day, but as a result, they have already given birth to children, and there is not even a wedding. It must have been two years since they got the certificate.

 225L: The joke of the year, Guqiao CP is the sweetest, so sweet that there is no wedding. She is the only one in the entertainment industry. She is indeed the wife of the richest man. No one can compare with her.

 226L: Be careful upstairs, you are telling the truth. If you don’t change your account, you will be gone.

 227L: Take our Qiao Qiao away, and all you fans can do your best to do so. It’s not your turn to worry about our Qiao Qiao’s wedding, so worry about yourselves first, a bunch of parameciums who can only hide behind the keyboard.

 228L: Fans are still quibbling. There has been no wedding in two years, and I don’t know what you are still talking about. My sister’s friend is an insider and said that the richest man is divorcing Qiao Shu. I advise you fans to keep a low profile. When the time comes, Qiao Shu has been abandoned. The more high-profile you are now, the more embarrassing it will be if you get divorced later.

 229L: Goodbye, let’s say goodbye! My sister is still Mr. Gu’s secretary. My sister told me that Mr. Gu dotes on us, Qiao Qiao, so much that she can’t wait to take her away in her pocket. She didn’t even do her homework before coming back. Yesterday, Mr. Gu was at Jiang Jiayu’s wedding. Don't take it too seriously when grabbing the concentric knot. As soon as you grab it, you will immediately give it to us Qiao Qiao.