Chapter 3 Social Death Scene

When Jiang Jiayu returned to the set that night, she rushed Qiao Shu's script to the hospital.

 Jiang Jiayu: "Qiao Qiao should also pay attention to rest after reading the script. Your main goal now is to recover and be discharged from the hospital as soon as possible."

 Listening to the instructions on the other side of the phone, Qiao Shu smiled and said: "I know, you should also pay attention to rest."

 Jiang Jiayu: " Then I'll wait for you to come back on set."

 Qiao Shu: "Okay."

 In the next few days, Qiao Shu spent most of his time reading the script and figuring out the role.

 Before entering the book, Qiao Shu also studied in film school and filmed several roles. Although it was not a big hit, he still has millions of fans on Weibo, some of whom are fans of beauty and some of them are fans of dramas.

 So the script looks familiar.

 Speaking of which, the original person and Qiao Shu had too many similarities, the same appearance, the same age, the same name, and the same occupation.

 Because of this, Qiao Shu was able to adapt well after changing to another world.

 "Hey, Qiao Qiao, I'll do it."

 Assistant Lu Yue snatched the things from Qiao Shu's hands, "Just go and rest aside, I'll clean it up soon."

 Qiao Shu reluctantly stepped away, "Sister Yueyue, I It's ready."

 Lu Yue kept packing her things: "The doctor just said that you should rest well after you leave the hospital."

 "Yuyu also asked me to keep an eye on you."

 He

 said . Mouth: "Okay."

 Today Qiao Shu was finally announced to be discharged from the hospital. Although he had read scripts during the past few days in the hospital, Qiao Shu was still overwhelmed.

 No matter what, being hospitalized is never a comfortable experience.

 With nothing to do, Qiao Shu looked left and right, and when he thought of something, Qiao Shu said, "Sister Yueyue, I'm going to go downstairs for a walk. When you finish cleaning up, call me."

 Lu Yue looked up in a hurry and said, "Okay."

 The feeling of walking around the hospital garden activity area in hospital gown is completely different from that in regular clothes. It's like taking off the shackles on the body, and the body and mind become relaxed.

 Qiao Shu took a deep breath and began to search around with purposeful eyes.

 These days, Qiao Shu often came down to take a walk, breathe fresh air and exercise, but except for the first day, Qiao Shu never saw the mummy Mr. with a very nice voice again.

 For this reason, Qiao Shu felt a little regretful.

 Qiao Shu is going to be discharged from the hospital today, and the chance of meeting this gentleman with a nice voice and an unknown face again in this populous city is almost zero.

 I always want to hear good sounds again.

 But unfortunately, it seems that Qiao Shu can't meet that gentleman today.

 "Maybe fate isn't enough."

 Several children in hospital gowns trotted past Qiao Shu with a smile.

 Qiao Shu's sharp eyes saw several children holding one red candied haws in each hand and balloons flying in the air.

 Rarely, Qiao Shu also regained a little childlike innocence.