Chapter 68 Contest

Qiao Shu smelled the smell in the air and was so greedy.  In the headset, the staff was instructing them to park the food stall at a fixed location.  After parking the car, everyone began to get busy preparing.  Gu Chenyan took a plastic stool from the car and put it next to Qiao Shu: "Sit."  Qiao Shu: "What about you?"  He glanced at the food cart and there was only a plastic stool.  Gu Chenyan helped Qiao Shu sit up: "I'm fine. It's not easy to do business sitting down. Sitting down while you collect money is just fine."

 Qiao Shu quickly stopped thinking because the director asked them to start choosing food stalls.

 Jiang Jiayu and Chu Chisheng made the first choice. They gathered together to discuss for a while, and then stood behind the snack stall selling fried chicken tenders and French fries.

 After they made their choice, the stall owner raced against time to teach them how to operate.

 It was Qiao Shu and Gu Chenyan's turn.

 Qiao Shu looked at the remaining three food stalls that he wanted to eat from, and pulled Gu Chenyan's sleeve with some embarrassment: "Which one should we choose?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Do you have anything you want to choose?"

 Qiao Shu looked at the three food stalls and swallowed honestly: "I want to eat them all."

 Gu Chenyan laughed.

 He glanced at the three food stalls and said to Qiao Shu: "I don't know much about campus food stalls. According to the program team, the income of these three food stalls should not be much different. In that case," he asked: "Which food stall do you think is easier to operate?"

 Qiao Shu blinked.

 He was a little confused: "If you make money, it should be about the same, right?"

 Qiao Shu loved eating these when he was in school, but he had never paid attention to the business of any food stall. In his impression, every food stall was bustling as soon as school was over. It was noisy and crowded with students who seemed to have been hungry for days.

 There was a lot of noise.

 As for the easy-to-operate food stall...

 Qiao Shu's eyes lit up.

 He knew this, and he held Gu Chenyan's hand: "Let's choose Oden!"

 "This is good!"

 "It's just like cooking hot pot, just throw the things in, don't take too much effort."

 Other stalls also depend on the heat . He was fine with it, especially the sizzling tofu and frying the tofu over and over again, but Gu Chenyan and Qiao Shu didn't want him to be tired.

 Qiao Shu: "Just oden, okay?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 It's natural to be relaxed.

 Gu Chenyan glanced at Qiao Shu. Although he was recording a variety show, the program team had to have a competitive spirit in the arrangement, but the premise was that the young gentleman should not be tired.

 The two chose Oden.

 Zhou Yanqing and the others also finished their selections quickly. Zhou Yanqing and Xiao Bai chose octopus balls. The sisters group made the final choice and could only choose the remaining sizzling tofu snack stall.

 After choosing, everyone began to seriously learn how to operate these food stalls and how to make these snacks.

 Qiao Shu's side is relatively simple.