Chapter 11 Big Adventures

the next day.

 When Qiao Shu woke up early and saw the message on WeChat, he smiled for the first time in a day.

 Brilliant and gentle.

 Gu Chenyan: Good morning.

 Gu Chenyan: Does the wound still hurt? Remember to apply medicine and eat light meals outside these two days.

 He really has a good memory...

 Qiao Shu was embarrassed and helpless, but his heart was trembling with joy. He lowered his head and typed.

 Qiao Shu: Good morning, Mr. Gu.

 Qiao Shu: It doesn’t hurt anymore, I will remember it.

 After thinking about it, Qiao Shu boldly sent another emoticon: (Pig Hug)

 There was no reply from the other party.

 Qiao Shu was not disappointed. Gu Chenyan was so busy that it was normal for him not to be on his phone all the time.

 He sat on the bed and tilted his hair for a while, then laughed unconsciously.

 Getting married is pretty good.

 When someone says good morning or good night, he or she will always be thinking about his health.

 "Here We Come" briefly rehearsed the opening performance again at 8:30, and then the official recording began.

 The male protagonist Zhou Yanqing and the female protagonist Jiang Yuyu sang the theme song of "The General" together. The song was heroic and passionate, and accompanied by a spear dance performed by Zhou Yanqing and a dance performed by Jiang Yuyu, the stage effect exploded.

 At the same time, it also achieves the effect of propaganda drama.

 Qiao Shu and three other guests sang a pop song and performed a simple hip-hop dance.

 The four presenters also sang a song together.

 After the opening performance, several people introduced themselves based on their identities in "The General". The male and female protagonists told some interesting things from the filming of the show under the host's curious questions, and then everyone started playing games.

 Qiao Shu has a low status and consciously doesn't steal the spotlight. He spends most of the time standing with Wu Wen, an old actor who doesn't like to move. When he is forced to play games, he plays as hard as he can.

 Xu Shi occasionally took care of him and gave him scenes of performance.

 What surprised Qiao Shu was that Zhou Yanqing would cue him from time to time, and it was natural every time.

 When I cue him, I call him Adi, because the two of them are brothers in the drama.

 The whole morning was spent in intensive recording. There was an intermission at noon and everyone returned to the lounge to rest and have a meal.

 The variety show "Here We Come" has a lot of money, and the lunch boxes prepared are much more exquisite than those of the crew. They taste good and include fruits after the meal.

 Qiao Shu took back the mobile phone from Lu Yue while eating.

 He clicked on WeChat immediately, and sure enough, Gu Chenyan got a reply.

 Gu Chenyan:?

 After a few minutes,

 Gu Chenyan: (Piggy hugs you)