Chapter 9 Get use to it

Just say it.

 I went back to the apartment to get my ID card and household registration book, and then drove all the way to the Civil Affairs Bureau.

 After walking into the Civil Affairs Bureau, the two filled out forms, took photos, took oaths, and received certificates under the guidance of the staff, and then walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau.

 Under the sun, looking at the brightly colored marriage certificate in his hand, Qiao Shu's brain finally calmed down.

 Just get married?

 Have money?

 You have a husband too?

 He looked up at the man beside him.

 husband?

 Gu Chenyan happened to look over and asked, "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu blushed and shook his head quickly: "It's okay, it's okay." Gu Chenyan

 : "There's something wrong."

 Qiao Shu: "???"

 Gu Chenyan: "You want When will our wedding be held?"

 Qiao Shu was stunned.

 wedding?

 Ah, that’s it, I didn’t even think about it!

 He thought for a while and whispered with a guilty conscience: "I, I still have to film, can I not hold the wedding for now?"

 Gu Chenyan looked at him.

 After a few seconds, he nodded: "Okay."

 Qiao Shu breathed a sigh of relief.

 Although I don’t know why I feel relieved, maybe it’s because the description of Gu Chenyan in the book is too scary?

 Thinking of this, Qiao Shu looked at Gu Chenyan again, it was obviously not scary at all.

 This man is handsome, rich, tall, has long legs, and has a nice voice. Judging from the few times we have interacted with him so far, he is quite easy to communicate with.

 Cruel personality?

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 The rumors in the book are really scary.

 After realizing this, Qiao Shu gradually became more relaxed when facing Gu Chenyan.

 Gu Chenyan felt it.

 He didn't say anything, walked to the waiting car with his long legs, opened the rear door, and looked at Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu blinked: "???"

 Gu Chenyan: "It's time to go."

 Qiao Shu: "Oh."

 He got into the car with some embarrassment, and only then did Qiao Shu notice the decoration inside the car.

 Good guy!

 Leather seats and built-in mini-fridge.

 A hand with sharp bones stretched out, Gu Chenyan opened the small refrigerator and asked: "What do you want to drink?"

 Qiao Shu: "Uh..."

 He just took a look at this thing.

 But since you asked, let’s drink some. The contents inside look very extraordinary, and my tongue wants to experience QAQ for a long time.

 It's just that the words on these things are a bit incomprehensible, are they in French? Some have no text at all.

 "This one." Qiao Shu casually pointed to a sky blue glass bottle that looked like a drink, and said, "Thank you."