Chapter 7 See you next time

Fifty million dollars of happiness is unparalleled. When he walked out of the teahouse, Qiao Shu's steps were jumping.

 He was typing away on his phone.

 Qiao Shu: Yuyu, I’m going to become a multi-millionaire (Zhuzhu rubs his hands together excitedly)

 Unfortunately, Jiang Jiayu, who can share, is filming and has no time to reply.

 Qiao Shu was not discouraged.

 He decided to be generous to himself before becoming a multi-millionaire and bought himself two cakes, a mango mille-feuille, a strawberry mousse, and a large cup of milk green!

 After coming out of the cake shop, Qiao Shu felt that the sky was bluer, the sunshine was warmer, and the air was fresher.

 He happily sipped milk tea, held the cake box, and took a selfie of himself with his mobile phone.

 WeChat Moments.

 Qiao Shu: Happiness Is So Simple After sending the [photo]

 , Qiao Shu opened the map app and prepared to take the bus home. Now that he is not well-known, he wears a mask and goes out on the street without worrying about anyone recognizing him.

 After all, there are few fans.

 Of course, the most important thing is that taking the bus saves money.

 The predecessor of the multimillionaire was just a poor pauper.

 Qiao Shu: The QAQ

 map opened, and Qiao Shu was about to click on bus search, when suddenly he noticed a familiar icon.

 Ankang Private Hospital?

 Isn't this the hospital where he was injured and hospitalized some time ago?

 So close to here?

 "Thank you."

 The man's pleasant voice echoed in his ears.

 Qiao Shu: "Why don't you go for a walk? Maybe you can meet her."

 Just leave.

 Qiao Shu followed the arrow on the map app, carrying the cake and drinking milk tea with brisk steps.

 A good mood also increases luck.

 This time, Qiao Shu luckily found his target in less than ten minutes in the activity area of ​​the hospital.

 Today you can hear Mr. Gu’s voice! Qiao Shu's beautiful eyes curled up happily.

 Happier.

 Qiao Shu quickly walked around the circular flower bed in the middle, and when he looked up, he saw Mr. Gu looking towards him.

 In an instant, his mood soared to the top.

 "Mr. Gu, we meet again." Qiao Shu happily pulled down the mask on his face to say hello.

 The wheelchair gradually approached and finally stopped in front of Qiao Shu.

 Gu Chenyan suppressed the inexplicable feeling in his heart and said, "We meet again."

 Ah! The ears are pregnant!

 I haven’t heard it for a long time. Mr. Gu’s voice seems to sound better!

 Qiao Shu controlled the urge to rub his ears and asked, "How is Mr. Gu's recovery?"

 Gu Chenyan said: "Very good."