Chapter 26 Refreshing and Sweet

Gu Chenyan, this man is really -

 so amazing!

 "Bang bang bang"

 my heart was beating rapidly and forcefully.

 An impulse came over me.

 Qiao Shu suddenly wanted to kiss the man in front of him, kiss him, and deeply taste how sweet this man could be, and why every time he said or did anything, the sugar content was so high!

 Simply beyond the mark!

 But now it's in public.

 He also wore a mask.

 Qiao Shu took a deep breath, and then another, several times, and found that it had no effect at all.

 Gu Chenyan like this was so overwhelming to him!

 Still want to kiss.

 Qiao Shu: "Gu Chenyan."

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu: "I want to kiss you."

 Gu Chenyan was stunned.

 However, Qiao Shu had quickly pulled off the mask on his face, tilted his head and leaned over, gently biting Gu Chenyan's lips.

 At the same time, he raised the "Cool and Handsome Gu Chenyan" little doll in his hand to block the two of them.

 The noisy sounds and the crowds disappeared automatically in this pure and simple kiss that only touched the lips.

 Very sweet.

 Really sweet.

 Qiao Shu thought.

 The kiss was not long.

 It only lasted a few seconds.

 Qiao Shu stepped away, lowered his head, pulled up the mask to cover his face, and held the doll tightly in his arms.

 Gu Chenyan: "Qiao Shu."

 Qiao Shu said in a small voice: "Yeah."

 Gu Chenyan didn't continue to speak, and Qiao Shu didn't speak either. The two just sat opposite each other, one shyly and nervously holding the doll, and the other Looking down.

 a long time.

 Qiao Shu retreated a little shyly, changed the subject, and said, "The movie will start soon, right?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 Qiao Shu: "Then let's go in?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Wait."

 Qiao Shu looked up .

 Gu Chenyan: "Let Xie Yuxi contact Chen Wenyuan first."

 Qiao Shu: "Huh?"

 Gu Chenyan: "She bullied you." He said seriously and a little angry: "You have to teach her a lesson."

 Qiao Shu paused for a moment , and then bent those beautiful eyes.

 "Okay."

 He lowered his head and typed to negotiate with Xie Yuxi.

 Gu Chenyan dialed Chen Wenyuan's number from the side.

 Gu Chenyan: "Please investigate Zhou Tongtong carefully. She is the leader of this hot search incident. A person named Xie Yuxi will contact you soon, and you buy all the information he has about Zhou Tongtong. "