Chapter 41 Farmhouse

"First we have to start the needle..."

 Qiao Shu sat on the rocking chair on the terrace while basking in the sun and watching videos to learn.

 The warm winter sun shone on the body, making people feel lazy, and Qiao Shu yawned.

 "You still know how to come back," Aunt Lan's angry voice came: "Why don't you come back to celebrate the New Year, and don't want me as your mother."

 "Mom, look at what you said, you are my dearest mother, you don't want me , I have to beg for nothing for you." A helpless voice.

 "Hey, hey, mom, please be gentle."

 A familiar voice.

 Qiao Shu curiously propped up his aching body and looked downstairs.

 Then he was stunned and almost laughed.

 Zhou Yanqing, who is famous in the entertainment industry, is pitifully being grabbed by the ears by Aunt Lan. He feels aggrieved and pitiful. He still has his usual glory and arrogance.

 Aunt Lan didn't accept this trick at all, and was still very angry: "Zhou Yanqing, listen to me, and go on a blind date for me this time. If you continue to anger this girl, you will go alone these days."

 Qiao Shu: " ..."

 Blind date?

 The funny eyes suddenly turned to sympathy. It turns out that Zhou Yanqing, who is infinitely beautiful, is also about to go on a blind date.

 No one would believe this.

 Zhou Yanqing: "Mom, I just came back. Can you let me put my luggage in first?"

 Aunt Lan: "Go, go, pack it up quickly."

 Zhou Yanqing: "Okay!"

 After Zhou Yanqing's robbery He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly picked up the suitcase beside him.

 He took two steps and suddenly raised his head, catching Qiao Shu who was upstairs watching the excitement. His smile was particularly bright: "Hi, sister-in-law, Happy New Year."

 Qiao Shu smiled and waved: "Happy New Year."

 Zhou Yanqing: "Sister-in-law Come down and chat. We haven’t seen each other for a long time. I haven’t thanked you in person for the last gift.”

 Qiao Shu: “No, wait, I’ll be down soon.”

 Qiao Shu put on her slippers and ran to the bathroom to tidy up. My hair was a little messy for a moment before I went downstairs.

 Downstairs, Aunt Lan was still nagging beside Zhou Yanqing.

 Seeing Qiao Shu come down, Zhou Yanqing's eyes suddenly lit up, as if he had seen the savior.

 "Sister-in-law, this."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 He walked over.

 Qiao Shu's arrival stopped Aunt Lan's nagging. She glanced at Zhou Yanqing with disgust and said, "Don't try to escape."

 Zhou Yanqing: "..."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Aunt Lan was disgusted. The ground is gone.

 Zhou Yanqing spread his hands helplessly at Qiao Shu and said with a smile: "Thank you, sister-in-law, for saving your life."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Qiao Shu hesitated, and finally asked out of curiosity: "Do you still want a blind date on your terms?"