Chapter 53 Gu Chenyan, can you come pick me up?

It was close to noon when Qiao Shu woke up, and the sun was shining brightly, commonly known as the sun basking on his butt.

 Aunt Lan was downstairs and looked upstairs worriedly from time to time: "Why haven't you gotten up yet? It's time for lunch."

 Uncle Zhou was super calm: "You are a young man."

 Aunt Lan: "Young Master is also true. "

 "The young lady is at home recently, and she still messes with people like this. Before she was married, she looked frigid, but after she got married, she is like a wolf who doesn't have enough to eat."

 Uncle Zhou: "Ahem..."

 Aunt Lan: "I said "Isn't that right?"

 Uncle Zhou: "...Yes."

 Aunt Lan: "No, I have to stew something for the young lady to replenish her kidneys."

 Aunt Lan said that she was super distressed when Qiao Shu came down from the stairs with a yawn . , looked at Qiao Shu with loving eyes.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 "???"

 "Aunt Lan?"

 Aunt Lan smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work, young lady. Come over for lunch."

 Qiao Shu: "???"

 What's the hard work for?

 He just slept in and didn't do anything until now. Qiao Shu touched her nose guiltily.

 Aunt Lan thoughtfully served Qiao Shu rice and brought it to Qiao Shu: "Young madam, eat more."

 Qiao Shu said: "Yes."

 He felt his stomach and was indeed hungry.

 I slept through breakfast today. I haven't slept for such a long time in a long time, and my bones are a little lazy.

 Aunt Lan: "By the way, madam, do you like bullwhips? I'll ask your Uncle Zhou to buy them later."

 "Pfft."

 Qiao Shu almost spit out his rice.

 He waved his hand quickly: "No, no, I don't want to eat this, Aunt Lan."

 Why did Aunt Lan suddenly want to give him something else? He and Gu Chenyan haven't been messing around much recently.

 Could it be that he seems to have kidney deficiency?

 Qiao Shu was horrified!

 Aunt Lan: "What about venison?"

 "This effect is not bad."

 Qiao Shu: "Um..."

 Aunt Lan: "Then I will ask your Uncle Zhou to buy some venison in the afternoon. He has a friend who sells this. The venison is very authentic. Madam, please eat more."

 "Are you tired from last night?"

 She put a bowl of tea tree mushroom pork rib soup in front of Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 lspQiao Shu heard what Aunt Lan said and immediately dug his toes on the ground in embarrassment.

 "No..."

 He tried to explain, but it was difficult to explain, so he simply picked up the small soup bowl in front of him and immersed himself in drinking the soup.

 Aunt Lan misunderstood that it was Gu Chenyan's fault that he slept so late and woke up so late today...

 Actually...