Chapter 79 Cats out of the bag

Time passed by bit by bit.

 Qiao Shu's belly bulged more and more, and the fetal movements became more and more obvious.

 Every fetal movement surprises him. His baby is working hard to grow and greet him.

 In order to record the growth of Zai Zai, Qiao Shu bought a notebook of Peppa Pig.

 It is said that the current cubs are very fond of this cartoon, and Qiao Shu keeps up with the trend of young children.

 The notebook that records Zai Zai naturally has to have elements that Zai Zai likes.

 On July 12, the weather was sunny.

 It was very hot today, and I was a little restless in the air-conditioned room. Aunt Lan made me a milk popsicle, which was sweet and delicious. Halfway through eating, Zaizai suddenly moved, and then moved again. I thought Zai Zai wanted to eat popsicles. After Zai Zai came out and could eat these, I bought a milk popsicle and gave him a lick.

 Of course, the rest can’t be wasted, so I, as a father, can deal with it reluctantly.

 Zaizai is also very well behaved today.

 Dad loves you.

 Big Daddy loves you too.

 After Qiao Shu finished writing, he took the colored pen on the side and drew a few small hearts on it with satisfaction. Then he closed the notebook, kissed it lovingly, opened the drawer, and carefully placed the notebook in the drawer.

 "Knock knock"

 Qiao Shu raised his head.

 Aunt Lan stood outside the study and said with a smile: "Young madam, I made mango sago and added a little ice cubes."

 Qiao Shu's eyes suddenly lit up.

 He licked his lips: "I'll be right there!"

 After saying that, he stood up from behind the desk, walking in a hurry, as if someone was competing for food with him.

 Aunt Lan: "Slow down, slow down."

 The weather is getting hotter and hotter. Qiao Shu is even more afraid of heat after becoming pregnant. The air conditioner in the house is constantly on, but Qiao Shu still feels hot.

 He stopped wearing socks and slippers.

 Gu Chenyan had no choice but to spread Qiao Shu's favorite furry carpets on all the floors at home, so Qiao Shu could step on them with his bare feet.

 Qiao Shu loves stepping on these carpets.

 He happily walked on the carpet and trotted to the stairs. When he reached the stairs, his speed completely slowed down. Then he held his belly in one hand and held on to the handrail with the other and walked downstairs slowly.

 Aunt Lan followed to protect him.

 Auntie Lan added a little ice cubes to the mango and sago, which was not too cold or too cold. It made Qiao Shu feel uncomfortable in her stomach and could relieve some of the heat.

 Qiao Shu was very satisfied with the meal.

 This is what you need to eat in the summer.

 The sweet and sour mango is so delicious! So delicious!

 While eating, there was movement at the door, and then a hot wind blew in. Qiao Shu turned around and saw Gu Chenyan in a suit and leather shoes standing at the entrance.