Chapter 85 Starlight

Tonight is a fan party.

 Ever since various celebrity studios released photos of their artists' "evening dresses" for award ceremonies, fans have gone crazy with excitement, especially fans of male artists.

 In the past, when male celebrities participated in award ceremonies or certain events, most of them wore uniform shirts and suits. Although they were handsome, they were always inferior to the bright and beautiful skirts of female celebrities. Some, and at these times, most of the hot searches are for female celebrities, and the clothes of male celebrities are rarely discussed.

 But tonight is different!

 The handsome and elegant Hanfu of the male stars, the noble Hanfu, the serious and steady Hanfu... and their various handsome buns made many fans scream with excitement, wishing they could put their eyes on the screen and lick the screen crazily. .

 Of course, there are some people who are not suitable for this kind of dressing up, but netizens did not laugh at or criticize it at all. At most, they only made fun and ridicule.

 The Chinese people's love for Hanfu is innate. This is a costume passed down from their ancestors and a costume that belongs exclusively to the Chinese people.

 On Weibo, hot searches come one after another. Almost all of them were awarded Golden Autumn Awards.

 At this time, it's time for the stars to walk the red carpet.

 Qiao Shu nervously held Gu Chenyan's hand and took deep breaths.

 Qiao Shu: "So nervous!"

 "This is my first time to participate in such an event." He whispered to Gu Chenyan, trying to divert his attention: "Everyone has a good time tonight."

 Qiao Shu As he spoke, his eyes fell on Gu Chenyan, who was wearing a black brocade robe. He saw Gu Chenyan's long sleeves with exquisite and gorgeous gold-edged dark patterns inlaid in them. His gestures were noble and extraordinary, coupled with his handsome appearance. , Captivating temperament...

 Qiao Shu won his heart.

 Ouch!

 His husband is so handsome!

 Qiao Shu announced that the most beautiful cub at the Golden Autumn Awards tonight belongs to Gu Chenyan!

 Ahhhh!

 Gu Chenyan: "Mr."

 Qiao Shu was stunned and said: "Huh?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Saliva."

 His slender jade-like fingers gently touched Qiao Shu's lips, and his voice was filled with emotion. A faint smile.

 Qiao Shu: "!!!"

 He hurriedly raised his hand and wiped his mouth with his palm, but it was dry. Where was the saliva?

 "..."

 Qiao Shu still didn't understand something.

 He looked at Gu Chenyan angrily: "Okay, Mr. Gu, now you've actually learned badly and started bullying the little teacher!"

 Gu Chenyan's chest shook slightly and he let out a low and sexy laugh.

 Qiao Shu puffed up his mouth: "Mr. Gu is still smiling!"

 "Mr. Gu is good or bad."

 Gu Chenyan couldn't help but stretched out her hand to pinch Qiao Shu's soft and bulging cheeks, "It's my husband's fault, I shouldn't tease Mr. Gu, Mr. Sir, calm down."