Chapter 46 Dating

The knock on the door interrupted Gu Chenyan's thoughts.

 He frowned slightly, then said calmly: "Come in."

 He picked up the coffee and took a sip.

 "Bang!"

 Qiao Shu opened the office door fiercely and rushed in with a smile: "It's me!"

 The unsuspecting Gu Chenyan said: "..."

 He almost choked on his coffee, but he endured it without changing his expression. Come down and swallow the bitter coffee in your mouth.

 Qiao Shu had no idea.

 He closed the door of the office to block out the eyes from outside, and nervously walked to Gu Chenyan's desk.

 Qiao Shu: "Surprise?"

 For today's surprise, Qiao Shu deliberately didn't tell Gu Chenyan what he could accomplish today.

 He also rushed to the company before Gu Chenyan got off work, just to give Gu Chenyan a surprise on this special day.

 Qiao Shu carefully hid the gift behind his back and said with a sweet smile, "Mr. Gu, your little Mr. Qiao Qiao is here to pick you up from work today."

 "Do you want me to give you a compliment?"

 Qiao Shu: "Husband~"

 Gu Chen Yan put down his coffee calmly: "Yeah."

 He stood up, walked around the desk and walked towards Qiao Shu. In order to hide the gift he was holding out, Qiao Shu also turned his body, facing Gu Chenyan the whole time.

 Gu Chenyan raised his hand and rubbed the soft hair on Qiao Shu's head: "I..."

 Qiao Shu: "Wait! Let me tell you first!"

 "I have good news to tell you." He looked up with his head. Gu Chenyan: "I'm done!"

 "I have another happy event I want to share with you." He blasted the message, then stepped back and took a deep breath: "Gu Chenyan!"

 Gu Chenyan : "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu: "Mr. Gu."

 "Brother Gu——"

 Qiao Shu blushed and called out the sweet names between the two of them.

 "Husband~"

 Gu Chenyan's eyes moved slightly.

 After Qiao Shu called out all the names, his cheeks were extremely hot and his eyes were filled with shyness.

 He took out the beautifully wrapped gift box hidden behind his back and carefully held it in front of Gu Chenyan with both hands.

 His eyelashes kept trembling.

 "Gu Chenyan, happy birthday."

 "And-"

 "Happy Valentine's Day."

 Gu Chenyan did not move.

 He lowered his eyes and looked at the gift in front of him, feeling slightly surprised. Today is his birthday?

 He never remembers these days, but Qiao Shu remembers them and prepared a gift for him.

 Gu Chenyan's Adam's apple rolled, and a few seconds later he accepted the gift under Qiao Shu's expectant eyes.

 "Thank you."

 Qiao Shu smiled.

 "Open it quickly and see if you like it." Qiao Shu looked at him expectantly and nervously.