Chapter 38 Mrs. Gu

After covering his stomach, Qiao Shu realized that he had done something stupid.

 No kids! Be careful!

 And cover your stomach!

 Qiao Shu, you are a man!

 What are you thinking!

 Qiao Shu stood in the crowd, feeling awkward and unable to place himself.

 It feels like wherever I put my hands is wrong.

 He saw a woman hurriedly running over to support a pregnant woman with a heavy belly in front of him. She turned around and yelled at a man who had almost hit the pregnant woman just now.

 After scolding, he carefully supported the pregnant woman and walked out of the airport: "Sister, why are you coming to pick me up even though you have a big belly? It was so dangerous just now."

 "It's rare that you come back, someone has to come and pick me up."

 "What's wrong? ?" Gu Chenyan came closer and noticed Qiao Shu's embarrassment. He followed Qiao Shu's eyes and saw the pair of sisters walking away, but he didn't understand why Qiao Shu had such an expression.

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Qiao Shu quickly put down his hand with a guilty conscience, and explained: "I have nothing in my stomach."

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 What are you talking about! How stupid!

 Gu Chenyan was confused: "What's wrong with your stomach?"

 "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

 Gu Chenyan frowned worriedly and reached out to touch Qiao Shu's stomach.

 Qiao Shu moved away.

 Gu Chenyan: "Qiao Shu?"

 Qiao Shu smiled awkwardly, and this time he finally explained that he was not stupid: "I came all the way back. I didn't eat enough at noon, so I was hungry. I didn't feel uncomfortable."

 Gu Chenyan smiled: " Fool."

 "Let's go back to eat."

 He stretched out his hand to rub Qiao Shu's head, then opened his arms and hugged Qiao Shu: "Welcome back, my little sir."

 Warm hug.

 Just like every time they meet.

 Qiao Shu frowned, countless stars lit up in his eyes. He also opened his hands and hugged the man in front of him who he had been thinking about for a long time. He buried his head on Gu Chenyan's shoulder and rubbed it. Only then did I feel satisfied.

 "Mr. Gu, nice to meet you."

 At that moment, the airport was divided into two worlds.

 Ou NianNian and Lu Yue helped Qiao Shu move the luggage to Gu Chenyan's Maybach, and the three of them parted ways.

 The driver drove the car today.

 Qiao Shu took off his mask: "Will it delay your work if you come to pick me up?"

 Qiao Shu could imagine how busy Gu Chenyan was at the end of the year. Every time the two of them had videos in the past two days, Gu Chenyan's background was The same office.

 Gu Chenyan: "No."

 "Qiao Shu, the work can never be finished, and there is no shortage of time."

 Qiao Shu asked: "Are you going to take me home?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."

 Qiao Shu: "Then do you still want to go to the company?"