Chapter 91 Gu Chenyan has evolved again

The second floor was not peaceful all night.

 Qiao Shu sat in the bathtub, leaning tiredly on Gu Chenyan's arms, letting Gu Chenyan wash away the traces on his body. Apart from being happy, satisfied, and drowsy, he still had the urge to bite Gu Chenyan. Sad and angry.

 He bit too.

 However, because Qiao Shu had been tortured before and had no strength left, the force of the bite was naturally gentle, not painful, but slightly itchy.

 But Gu Chenyan took a heavy breath.

 He patted Qiao Shu's arm lightly and said dumbly: "Let go."

 Qiao Shu: "No!"

 He snorted softly, not only did he not let go, but he also grinded his teeth on it: "Mr. Gu is too bad. "

 The voice of condemnation was soft because of lack of strength, and it pierced into Gu Chenyan's heart seductively.

 My heart is itching more and more.

 Gu Chenyan's eyes darkened: "Aren't you tired, young sir?"

 His hand deliberately reached into the water.

 Qiao Shu's body suddenly stiffened.

 As an LSP, he naturally has nothing to fear and wants, but reality is not a novel. He has the heart of an LSP, but does not have an iron-clad body.

 The extremely soreness in his waist and legs reminded Qiao Shu: lsp you are going to die.

 Qiao Shu was sad and angry.

 He didn't want to cry anymore.

 The eyes are still swollen.

 Gu Chenyan said: "Let go."

 Qiao Shu could only let go reluctantly, but before letting go, he took a bite in retaliation.

 Gu Chenyan took a breath.

 Qiao Shu looked at the marks he left on Gu Chenyan's chest and laughed proudly.

 "Naughty."

 Gu Chenyan helplessly patted Qiao Shu's soft flesh covered with his finger marks under the water.

 Qiao Shu pouted.

 He said confidently: "Mr. Gu, who told you to bully Mr. Gu first?"

 He snorted, "Also, Mr. Gu, you are not allowed to abstain from sex in the future."

 Abstinent men are really scary.

 Especially for a man who has been abstinent for a year, it is really scary.

 Qiao Shu still remembered that when he opened the study door, Gu Chenyan's eyes almost turned red.

 Like an alpha wolf that sees prey, it is dangerous and aggressive.

 But at that time, Qiao Shu was only shy and proud. He wore a bunny suit, imitated the posture on the Internet, and walked toward Gu Chenyan in an extremely flattering manner step by step.

 He sat on the desk, pulled the man's collar, and pushed himself up.

 Delivered to the wolf's mouth.

 Thinking of the ringing bells in the study, Qiao Shu blushed, and the study play was actually completed like this.

 Qiao Shuyang glared at Gu Chenyan softly, holding back the hot accusation on his cheeks: "Abstinence is not pleasant, and releasing it is even more tiring."