Chapter 21 What is cp?

Gu Chenyan walked to the hospital bed.

 The boy lying on the bed closed his eyes, which were more beautiful than the stars. He was well-behaved, but without the vitality of the past.

 The sickly face and fragile posture made Gu Chenyan frown.

 His thin lips pursed slightly.

 Gu Chenyan bent down and gently touched Qiao Shu's forehead with his broad palm.

 There was a scorching heat.

 Gu Chenyan's eyes darkened slightly.

 Suddenly, the eyelashes gently covering under the palm trembled slightly, and the soft eyelashes brushed against the skin of Gu Chenyan's palm.

 Somewhat itchy.

 Gu Chenyan moved his palm away and saw the fragile young man on the bed with trembling eyelashes, struggling to open his eyes a tiny slit.

 With his head feeling dizzy, Qiao Shu struggled to open his eyes, but his vision was blurry and unable to focus.

 The body feels uncomfortable, and the head feels even worse.

 Drowsily, a tall figure gradually came into focus in his sight, seemed to be Gu Chenyan?

 The pain and grievance of being sick broke out instantly when the name Gu Chenyan appeared in his mind. He flattened his mouth and said, "Husband."

 His voice was very low.

 But Gu Chenyan heard it, his eyes moved, he leaned close to Qiao Shu, his palm fell on Qiao Shu's head, and there was a rare tenderness in his slightly cold voice.

 Gu Chenyan: "I'm here."

 Qiao Shu opened his eyes a little wider, "It feels uncomfortable."

 Gu Chenyan: "Where does it hurt?"

 Qiao Shu thought for a while: "Headache." He

 put two fingers on his temples on both sides, Massage with moderate force.

 The pain in his head was slightly relieved, and Qiao Shu's flat mouth slowly flattened.

 Gu Chenyan said: "Are you feeling better?"

 Qiao Shu closed her eyes and said softly "Yeah".

 A few seconds later, he opened his eyes again and said aggrievedly: "I'm hungry."

 Lu Yue, who was listening attentively, quickly took the white porridge Ou Nian bought back.

 Gu Chenyan glanced at Lu Yue, then looked at Qiao Shu: "Hello?"

 Qiao Shu nodded coquettishly: "Yes."

 Gu Chenyan sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned over and gently picked up Qiao Shu, avoiding He opened Qiao Shu's hand holding the needle and let Qiao Shu lean into his arms.

 Qiao Shu moved his head and obediently adjusted a comfortable angle in Gu Chenyan's arms.

 Gu Chenyan rubbed Qiao Shu's head and turned to look at Lu Yue.

 Lu Yue quickly opened the thermos bucket containing the porridge, poured the porridge into a plastic bowl, found a ladle and put it in the bowl. Ou Nianyan quickly set it on the table.

 The porridge was put on the table.

 Gu Chenyan's movements of feeding porridge were unskilled, a little stiff and unfamiliar, and he could tell at a glance that he was a novice.