Chapter 5 Boyfriend Type

Qiao Shu returned to the lounge aggrievedly.

 In the lounge.

 Jiang Jiayu sat in front of the dressing table, the clear mirror reflected his flushed cheeks, and his eyes were as moist as if they were soaked in water.

 He seemed to have thought of something, and the blush on his face turned redder. He hurriedly covered his cheeks with his hands in shame. After a few seconds, he raised his head again and patted his cheeks with both hands, trying to pat away the blush on his face.

 "Don't think about it, don't think about it, this is just an accident, an accident! Ah! Jiang Jiayu, don't think too much! Do you hear me? If you think too much, you will be hated by Senior Chu!" Jiang Jiayu warned herself in a low voice.

 Qiao Shu, who was walking to the door of the rest room: "..."

 Oh!

 The protagonist and the subject successfully kissed each other.

 Qiao Shu suddenly became energetic, and his excitement and gossip factor became active.

 Hiding his evil smile, Qiao Shu walked in and gently closed the door, suddenly saying, "What's wrong with you? Your face is so red!"

 Jiang Jiayu trembled, obviously frightened.

 He turned back in panic and covered his face with his hands, "No, I didn't."

 Qiao Shu pulled his hand down: "Your face is about to be on fire. Let me guess, you go ahead and find Chu Senior, is it Senior Chu?"

 Jiang Jiayu stuttered: "No, no, I'm hot!"

 Qiao Shu: "Oh~ It's hot."

 Qiao Shu looked at him.

 Jiang Jiayu lowered his head without looking.

 But within a few seconds, he reached out and hooked Qiao Shu's little finger, and pulled gently.

 Jiang Jiayu: "Qiao Qiao, I have a secret to tell you."

 Qiao Shu, who understood immediately, immediately made a gesture of sealing his mouth, and patted his chest: "Don't worry!"

 "That's it." Jiang Jiayu said coyly, he was a little Uneasy, he thought about it and leaned into Qiao Shu's ear: "I just accidentally kissed Senior Chu. I kissed him."

 Qiao Shu pretended to be shocked: "Ah! Kissed me!"

 Jiang Jiayu covered Qiao Shu in panic. His mouth said: "Small, keep your voice down."

 Qiao Shu cooperated with him and nodded.

 Jiang Jiayu: "Actually, we're not really close. We accidentally fell together and got knocked on each other when we were playing."

 He looked at Qiao Shu shyly and sadly: "Qiao Qiao, what do you mean, Senior Chu?" Do you mind? Do you hate me? "

 Ah, the sour smell of love!"

 There must be no setbacks in my cp!

 Qiao Shu: "No!"

 Jiang Jiayu looked at him.

 Qiao Shu: "You said it was an accident. As a fan, you don't know what Senior Chu is like? He will definitely not mind."

 Chu Chisheng in the book did not mind, and was surprised to find Jiang Jiayu's lips soft.

 Qiao Shu: Tsk, man!

 Jiang Jiayu whispered: "I thought so too, but I'm a little worried."

 Qiao Shuxiong patted his chest: "Don't worry."