Chapter 100 Don't leave

Castle horror.

 Qiao Shufeihun.

 Not only were the souls flying away, but the people were also destroyed.

 Qiao Shu was lying on the bed being fed preserved egg and lean meat porridge by Gu Chenyan, and suddenly thought of an adjective often mentioned in ancient romance novels.

 He glared at Gu Chenyan and pouted: "Do I look like a rag doll now?"

 There were bruises all over his body.

 My waist and legs are sore and weak.

 Gu Chenyan: "?"

 "Rag doll?"

 Qiao Shu boldly raised his white foot with red marks and stepped on Gu Chenyan's face.

 Gu Chenyan was not angry at all, she held his ankle lovingly with her free hand, and kissed Qiao Shu's instep affectionately when taking it off.

 Qiao Shu drew back shyly and itchyly.

 Didn't pull back.

 Gu Chenyan held the sole of Qiao Shu's foot and gently rubbed it with the pad of his thumb: "Shy?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Gu Chenyan: "Is there anything on your body that I can't kiss?"

 Qiao Shu: " ..."

 It's fatal!

 The blood surged up at the words, and Qiao Shu felt that his whole body was about to burn up.

 He was obviously teaching Gu Chenyan a lesson.

 Qiao Shu raised his hands to cover his face, and his voice was muffled under his palms: "Mr. Gu——"

 "Why have you evolved again?"

 Gu Chenyan raised his eyebrows: "Evolution?"

 Qiao Shu: "... ... "

 Can't lose! "

 This is the last dignity of lsp!

 Qiao Shu was quiet for a few seconds, then took a deep breath and put down his palm, revealing that white and pink face that was extremely pitiful and cute: "Mr. Gu, do you know what a rag doll is?"

 Gu Chenyan looked at him.

 Qiao Shu put his hands on the bed and raised his head to look at Gu Chenyan. He slowly moved closer to him until his soft lips pressed against Gu Chenyan's earlobes.

 He blew deliberately.

 Gu Chenyan's fingers holding the bowl tightened slightly.

 Qiao Shu smiled and said in an ambiguous and shy voice: "Because Mr. Gu, you--"

 "You've screwed me up."

 "Little sir."

 Gu Chenyan breathed heavily, pinched Qiao Shu's chin and pulled Qiao Shu's head. Move away: "Be honest."

 Qiao Shu blushed, but smiled.

 Naturally speaking such shameful lines makes people extremely shy and a little embarrassed.

 But -

 looking at Gu Chenyan's forbearing and restrained look, Qiao Shu felt particularly sweet.

 Restraint comes from love.

 Qiao Shu happily moved forward and kissed Gu Chenyan on the face, making a particularly clear sound.