Chapter 35 Do you want to break in or not?

This was Gu Chenyan's first time watching Qiao Shu act live. Just as he imagined, the young man who was serious about filming seemed to shine. The brilliance in his eyes, body language and demeanor were completely different from usual.

 Gu Chenyan was a little uncomfortable, but felt proud at the same time.

 This is his Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu at work is also very cute.

 Gu Chenyan's eyes gradually became gentle.

 The producer quickly found the best location where the whole audience could clearly see the shooting scene, and quickly had people move the chairs over.

 The staff quickly brought a wooden armchair.

 Producer: "..."

 The producer's face twisted, and while Gu Chenyan's eyes were still on the actor, he quickly went over: "How do you get this!"

 This kind of cheap wooden chair can give gold Is the main father sitting there? Not to mention that the father of the funder is a big shot in Haicheng who can cause earthquakes in Haicheng and even the whole country with just a stamp of his feet.

 The staff member felt aggrieved: "But this is the best chair in the whole crew."

 Producer: "..."

 Forgot.

 Their crew was very, very poor before they had Mr. Gu, the financial backer father. So after having the financial backer father, the producers, including the director, and others are still very picky, saving whatever they can and trying to keep all the money. In the later production and promotion of this drama, this shot was launched.

 The producer was silent.

 After a few seconds, he said: "Hurry up and find a clean soft cushion. If you don't have it, buy it."

 The producer personally moved the wooden chair over and explained awkwardly: "Mr. Gu, please sit down. You are really not a good receptionist. The crew currently only has this kind of chair, I've already asked someone to get the cushion for you, please take care of it."

 Gu Chenyan didn't mind.

 He sat down directly: "No need for a cushion, this is fine." Then he said: "Go and do your work."

 The producer was not willing to let go of this opportunity to appear in front of the big boss, and he also wanted to take the opportunity to get closer. Try to get investment from this boss for the next drama.

 This is Gu Chenyan!

 The value of "One Sword Jiang Hu" has doubled because of Gu Chenyan's investment. It was originally intended to be a high-quality web drama. Now with Gu Chenyan's investment, the crew just released a little news to those TV stations, and those TV stations took the initiative to find them. Come up.

 Thinking of the various benefits that the crew had received so far, which were beyond their original imagination, the producer was immediately delighted, and even vowed to serve Gu Chenyan well and satisfy him.

 So the producer hurriedly said: "No, no, I'll be free right now."

 Gu Chenyan said softly, "Yeah" and simply ignored it, focusing all his attention on Qiao Shu.

 It's important to look at Qiao Shu.

 He appears here this time because he misses his little wife.

 Little wife?

 Gu Chenyan was slightly stunned.

 Then a smile spread out.