Chapter 96 Eight pearls

In order to eat lollipops, Qiao and Shu missed their flight and had to buy another ticket.

 Fortunately, it was not the peak holiday period, so it was not difficult to buy a ticket for the day. The assistant quickly bought a new ticket.

 Qiao Shu packed his things.

 When he came, Gu Chenyan packed two large suitcases of clothes, and when he went back, he packed more.

 There were two more large suitcases and two large cardboard boxes, which contained the sauce packets for hot spring noodles that Qiao Shu specially asked the boss to make, as well as the rare fruit wine from Bingcheng.

 There are also small toys that Qiao Shu bought for Zai Zai when he went out to play, and small gifts and food for Jiang Jiayu and the others.

 Of course, Qiao Shu also didn’t forget the big fat fish that Qiao Shu was lucky enough to catch.

 Door-to-door delivery.

 When handing over the glass tank containing the big fat fish, Qiao Shuqian warned Wan: "You must protect my fish and remember to change the water for it. It cannot die."

 This is the most expensive one bought by a big customer. The courier service also bought a huge amount of insurance. The courier did not dare to neglect it at all and took the glass jar with fear.

 He held it carefully and guaranteed again and again.

 Qiao Shu was relieved.

 He still wants to use this big fat fish to make soup for Zai Zai.

 Still first class.

 Qiao Shu rubbed his waist and leaned in Gu Chenyan's arms a little tiredly. He looked up at Gu Chenyan and unexpectedly remembered the lollipop incident in the morning.

 Gu Chenyan is very different today.

 Enthusiastic and rogue.

 She would deliberately torture him and make him feel uncomfortable, and coax him into saying embarrassing things in such unspeakable circumstances.

 He was held firmly, and the fingers of his palm and the man's palm were intertwined tightly, messing up the sheets.

 Saying "I love you."

 They hit each other forcefully.

 It has a bit of lingering flavor.

 Qiao Shu patted his cheeks that were getting hot.

 Gu Chenyan: "What's wrong?"

 Qiao Shu's eyelashes fluttered up and down in embarrassment: "No, it's nothing."

 Suddenly something was stuffed into his mouth.

 Qiao Shu subconsciously licked it: "It's sweet." He took the thing out of his mouth and said, "Lollipop?"

 His face turned red again.

 Gu Chenyan smiled and said, "Yeah."

 "Do you like it?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 His face felt so hot.

 Gu Chenyan evolved again.

 ah!

 It's obviously very innocent, why does he feel so sentimental?

 Gu Chenyan asked again: "Do you like it?"

 Qiao Shu blushed and endured shyness and put the lollipop back into her mouth: "Yes, I like it."

 "When did you buy it?"