Chapter 54 Grow Taller

Dark clouds.

 The rumbling thunder and lightning, as well as the pouring rain, all made the surrounding air pressure drop to the extreme.

 Very depressing.

 It makes people dare not breathe loudly at all.

 The driver carefully looked in the rearview mirror with his peripheral vision and looked at the man sitting in the back seat. The man had the same expressionless face as most of the time.

 But today's expressionless face revealed an obvious hint of coldness.

 Like a deep cold, extremely cold, and like a volcano about to erupt.

 This is angry Mr. Gu!

 "Drive faster." Gu Chenyan's cold voice came.

 The driver was startled, and quickly retracted his scattered thoughts, looked at the road outside intently, and stepped on the accelerator further.

 Driver: "Yes."

 In the back seat, Gu Chenyan took her mobile phone and kept making calls.

 In the pouring rain.

 There were only a few people scattered in the police station in downtown Haicheng City. Qiao Shu was sitting blankly in the corner holding his cell phone. Lu Yue was sitting next to him, talking to him in a low voice. On the side was Qiao Shu who had just interrogated him. Two little policemen, one male and one female.

 Suddenly there was a sound of rapid footsteps.

 The little policeman looked subconsciously, then stood up in panic: "Chief!"

 "Yes." The chief nodded hurriedly and led the people out quickly.

 The young policeman scratched his head. Is there an important case?

 The chief walked quickly outside the police station. As soon as he opened his umbrella, he saw three black cars driving over and finally stopped in front of him.

 His eyes looked at the Maybach in the middle.

 The owner of the Maybach quickly opened the car door without waiting for the bodyguard who got out of the car to move.

 The bodyguard quickly held up the umbrella.

 The man stepped forward with his slender legs, his exquisite and expensive leather shoes stepping on the rain.

 The director's eyes moved up the pair of leather shoes and saw a handsome, cold and powerful man stepping out of the car.

 Director: "Mr. Gu."

 Gu Chenyan nodded: "Director Mo, I'm sorry to trouble you about this matter."

 Director Mo smiled and said: "No trouble."

 Gu Chenyan and Director Mo walked into the bureau together, with Chen Wenyuan behind them. Lawyers and others quickly followed.

 Director Mo: "The call just came out in a hurry, you said it was your wife who was here with us?"

 Gu Chenyan: "Yes."

 "His name is Qiao Shu, he is an artist of Superstar Entertainment."

 Director Mo is busy with everything, and he doesn't care about some things . Unexpectedly, when Gu Chenyan contacted him, he was sorting out the case and missed the previous call. When he received the call, Gu Chenyan was almost at the police station, so he did not have time to learn about Qiao Chenyan. Shu's case.