Chapter 33 Comfortable

Brother-in-law Jiang became more and more frightened as he walked away. Yuyu, his friend's husband seemed to be very unusual. Although he was shocked, fortunately he was very resilient on the outside.

 In addition to Brother-in-law Jiang, a group of people from the CEO's office also showed shocked and disgusted expressions when they saw Chen Wenyuan leading Brother-in-law Jiang, who was holding a bouquet of roses.

 Who is this person?

 Who is this flower for?

 Special Assistant Chen went downstairs to pick him up?

 Before the truth came out, no one rashly raised any questions. Instead, they all cast their eyes secretly on Brother Jiang and Chen Wenyuan.

 Until Chen Wenyuan knocked on the door of Gu Chenyan's office.

 Everyone: "!!!"

 Mr. Gu's flower!

 Send flowers to Mr. Gu!

 Gu Chenyan was signing a document when he heard the voice and said lightly: "Come in."

 The door was pushed open.

 Chen Wenyuan walked in first. He was still holding a lunch box in his hand. He put the lunch box on the small table beside him and said: "Sir, your lunch is ready. In addition, you have a courier that needs to be delivered in person." Sign for it."

 Gu Chenyan looked up at him.

 Chen Wenyuan invited Brother-in-law Jiang to come in.

 Gu Chenyan frowned when he saw the stranger and the bright red roses.

 His eyes fell on Brother-in-law Jiang.

 Brother-in-law Jiang, a small commoner, was already a little nervous in this serious, serious and upright place, but when Gu Chenyan took a look at someone with an unusual identity, he became even more nervous and scared.

 So he shouted.

 "I'm here to deliver flowers to Qiao Shulai."

 The voice was so loud that the entire floor could hear it.

 After calling Brother Jiang, he became quiet.

 He looked at Gu Chenyan with some anxiety.

 But when he saw Gu Chenyan, who had just frowned and was obviously unhappy, his face suddenly softened.

 He also stood up from behind the desk.

 Gu Chenyan walked up to Brother Jiang.

 His eyes fell on the bouquet of roses: "A gift from Qiao Shu?"

 Brother-in-law Jiang nodded repeatedly: "Yes."

 Gu Chenyan smiled.

 He took the flowers gently: "Thank you."

 Brother-in-law Jiang said in panic: "No, no, I'll leave as soon as the flowers are delivered."

 Chen Wenyuan: "I'll give it to you."

 The door of the office was closed by the way, blocking out the outside. An inquiring gaze.

 Gu Chenyan walked aside holding the flower.

 The phone on the desk was vibrating softly.

 Qiao Shu sat in the last row of the bus, lowering his head as he typed a message to Gu Chenyan.

 There was a silly smile on his face.

 Qiao Shu: Mr. Gu.

 Qiao Shu: Have you received the flowers?