Chapter 22 Your CP partner can only be me.

Their eyes met.

 However, Qiao Shu felt like he was being locked in by a hunter, and he suddenly became inexplicably frightened.

 "Ah?"

 After a few seconds, Qiao Shu uttered a single tone.

 "What is cp?"

 Gu Chenyan asked seriously again.

 "CP is..." Qiao Shu swallowed, and his head began to search for words to explain CP, but his head suddenly became stiff. After thinking for a while, he didn't come up with it.

 "Shall I download from Baidu?" Qiao Shu asked tentatively.

 Gu Chenyan nodded: "Yeah."

 Qiao Shu quickly took out his mobile phone, entered cp and clicked search, and an explanation entry soon appeared.

 "Pairing, abbreviated as CP, an internet buzzword..." Qiao Shu read word for word. After reading, he raised his head and looked at Gu Chenyan.

 Gu Chenyan frowned slightly.

 After a while, he asked with some displeasure: "Why did they pair you with Zhou Yanqing?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 Right? Why did they pair him with Zhou Yanqing? Qiao Shu thought about it for a while but didn't expect the answer.

 Gu Chenyan was still looking at him.

 So Qiao Shu continued to think hard.

 After a while, he said carefully: "Netizens are all like this, their thinking is jumpy."

 Gu Chenyan was obviously not satisfied with the answer, but he let Qiao Shu go for the time being and turned to look at the screen again.

 After breaking away from his gaze lock, Qiao Shu could finally turn his head.

 He realized belatedly that Gu Chenyan was unhappy just now because netizens knocked on his and Zhou Yanqing's brother CP.

 So you're jealous?

 No no no!

 Qiao Shu quickly denied this answer that excited him. Gu Chenyan had already expressed that he would not be jealous a while ago.

 So it’s still that damn possessive boss?

 A little happy.

 But I'm still a little bit reluctant.

 Qiao Shu pursed his lips.

 The variety show is still playing.

 In the video, Zhou Yanqing teased Qiao Shu for a long time, and finally slipped and fell out of the ball pool.

 [Why do I feel that Brother Qing did it on purpose? 】

 【It must be for Adi. Adi is so good-looking and he must be reluctant to push it, so he has to get out of the game. 】

 【Suddenly I feel so pampered ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the the the the biggest reasons a way of spoiling--Suddenly feel--suddenly

 ...

 Audiences who like to clap into CPs.

 He looked at Gu Chenyan secretly.

 Gu Chenyan pursed her thin lips slightly. Although her face remained calm and seemed to be no different from usual, the aura around her was obviously different.