Chapter 84 Hanfu

"Really?" Qiao Shu asked expectantly with his big, aggrieved eyes open.

 Gu Chenyan: "Yeah."

 "We can hire stylists and costume designers. With more people and more strength, we will definitely be able to find a way."

 Qiao Shu: "Yeah."

 He lay on Gu Chenyan's shoulder.

 Gu Chenyan squatted on the ground and hugged Qiao Shu, patting Qiao Shu's back time and time again.

 Qiao Shu didn't feel sad for long.

 He was comforted by Gu Chenyan, and he quickly got over the sadness of not being the most beautiful cub in the Golden Autumn Awards. He touched his belly, and then kissed Gu Chenyan on the cheek: "Thank you, Mr. Gu, little Mr. I’m not sad anymore.”

 He smiled.

 Gu Chenyan stood up.

 Qiao Shu then raised his head.

 Gu Chenyan touched Qiao Shu's head affectionately, and then stretched out his hands to Qiao Shu.

 Qiao Shu became happy.

 He arched his eyebrows and asked, "Mr. Gu, have your legs become numb after squatting for so long?"

 Gu Chenyan said, "No."

 He moved his legs to prove that there was no numbness in his legs.

 Qiao Shu felt relieved, and then stretched out his hands to Gu Chenyan: "Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Gu."

 Gu Chenyan chuckled.

 He bent down, picked up Qiao Shu with a big belly, put Qiao Shu's little butt on his arm, and walked out of the cloakroom with a steady pace.

 Finally, he put Qiao Shu on the bed.

 Qiao Shu lay down, and Gu Chenyan covered him with a quilt, then walked around the edge of the bed and got into bed from the other side.

 After going to bed, Qiao Shu naturally nestled into Gu Chenyan's arms. Under the quilt, his legs tightly wrapped Gu Chenyan's legs. He raised his head slightly: "Mr. Gu, don't forget what happened just now. "

 Gu Chenyan: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu pouted, "Where can I find formal clothes that don't look weird with a big belly? Look at how big my belly is." He gestured with his hands and drew a big circle. The watermelon is so big."

 He said nonchalantly, "I don't think I'll go to the award ceremony."

 "It's not certain whether I will win."

 "And there will definitely be a lot of people at the Golden Autumn Awards ceremony. It's been half a month." "I was almost nine months old at that time. It's not safe to go to the awards ceremony  with

 such a big belly."

 "So I won't go."

With regret.

 But Qiao Shu really thought so.

 Gu Chenyan looked at Qiao Shu. He didn't say anything, but just asked: "Does the young gentleman want to go?"

 Qiao Shu: "..."

 I want to go, why don't I want to go.

 But the conditions don’t allow it.

 Gu Chenyan kissed Qiao Shu's forehead and said warmly: "Sir, don't think too much, I will make arrangements for you."

 Qiao Shu winked.