Chaoter 72 Work to earn for a living

Qiao Shu turned off the headsets in their ears.

 He bit Gu Chenyan's lips excitedly, and slowly hung his hands on Gu Chenyan's neck. He raised his head and looked at Gu Chenyan with bright eyes: "Husband, you are so handsome just now. "

 "Awesome!"

 Gu Chenyan chuckled: "Aren't you scared?"

 Qiao Shu shook his head slightly, and then suddenly nodded: "Scared."

 Gu Chenyan frowned.

 Qiao Shu smiled and continued: "It turns out that my husband is so good at fighting. It scared my little heart."

 "I almost jumped out of excitement."

 "He's so handsome."

 A low voice escaped from Gu Chenyan's throat. Laughing, he pinched Qiao Shu's nose helplessly: "You."

 Qiao Shu: "Hehe."

 "I won't be afraid of fights in the future. I have a husband!"

 "Husband!"

 "Hahahahaha !"

 "Honey, kiss me again."

 He bit Gu Chenyan's lips again, his tongue banging around in random directions.

 Gu Chenyan's eyes darkened when he provoked him. He put his hand around Qiao Shu's waist hard and turned Qiao Shu around, and their positions completely changed.

 Qiao Shu changed from active to passive.

 But he didn't care, and instead became even more excited, "Kiss me hard, husband."

 He opened his lips seductively.

 Gu Chenyan said: "Okay."

 The air in the alley turned from cold to burning. When the two of them walked out of it, seven to eight minutes had passed. Qiao Shu's pink lips seemed to have been painted with bright colors. The rouge, if you look closely, is still a little swollen.

 "Huh."

 Qiao Shu's face was pink. He walked beside Gu Chenyan, with excitement still in his moist eyes. He looked up at the man from time to time, and then suppressed his heart.

 Stimulate!

 It's a pity that his lung capacity is not good now.

 Qiao Shu sadly touched the little Zai Zai in his belly.

 The two of them walked back to the shared bicycle. The ice cream that Qiao Shu dropped just now was still on the side of the bicycle, but it had melted.

 Gu Chenyan took a look, took out a piece of paper from his pocket, then bent down to pick up the fallen ice cream and threw it into the trash can nearby.

 Qiao Shu: "What a pity."

 He looked at the ice cream melting on the ground and licked his lips greedily.

 Gu Chenyan: "I'll buy another one."

 Qiao Shu pulled Gu Chenyan.

 Gu Chenyan turned around: "Huh?"

 Qiao Shu shook his head heartbrokenly: "No, we're running out of time. We have to clock in at the clock tower before six o'clock." It's

 now less than twenty minutes before six o'clock.

 Qiao Shu pursed his lips.

 His ice cream!

 QAQ