Chapter 55 Stars

Qiao Shu: (Shy) My husband and I have discussed which company to sign with.

 Jiang Jiayu: Come? Come? (Excited)

 Jiang Jiayu: (Zhuzhu rubs his hands together)

 Qiao Shu: Cough!

 Qiao Shu: (Piggy doesn’t come)

 Qiao Shu: That’s it.

 Jiang Jiayu:? ? ?

 Jiang Jiayu: Ah!

 Jiang Jiayu: (Zhuzhu is so disappointed)

 Jiang Jiayu: Our company is really good. Although it has some shortcomings, it is rich in resources and the boss is reliable. The most important thing is that there are many well-known movie kings and movie queens. You are really not tempted. ?

 Jiang Jiayu's company is also the company where Chu Chisheng works. He chose this company entirely because of Chu Chisheng and wanted to be closer to Chu Chisheng.

 Qiao Shu is ruthless: not moved.

 Qiao Shu: (Zhu Zhu is shy)

 Qiao Shu: (Cute) I am more excited about the company my husband chose for me.

 Jiang Jiayu was curious: What company is it?

 Jiang Jiayu: As far as I know, in addition to our company, there are two other companies among the three major entertainment companies. However, the reputation of Beiyu is not very good. Your husband will definitely not let you go there. Is it another Jiying company? ?

 Jiang Jiayu: That’s not right either!

 Jiang Jiayu: Jiying is mainly composed of singers.

 Jiang Jiayu: (Zhuzhu can’t think of it)

 Jiang Jiayu: (Tell Zhuzhu)

 Qiao Shu: Cough.

 Jiang Jiayu: Bad premonition.

 Qiao Shu: (Piggy spins around first)

 Qiao Shu: My husband said -

 Qiao Shu: He said - he wants to acquire Superstar Entertainment and protect me (shy)

 Jiang Jiayu:! ! !

 Jiang Jiayu: Is this the love of a boss?

 Jiang Jiayu: This is the taste of money and love. Tears of envy flowed from the corners of my mouth.

 Jiang Jiayu: Sure enough, the CP I have never let me down!

 Jiang Jiayu: Ouch!

 Jiang Jiayu: (Piggy hammers breasts)

 Qiao Shuyi pointed out: The CP I have never let me down, come on Yuyu!

 Jiang Jiayu:? ? ?

 Qiao Shu smiled and looked up at the man working seriously at the desk. He smiled beautifully, then lowered his head and picked up a piece of strawberry mousse to enjoy.

 Hungry again.

 The turtle soup was given to Chen Wenyuan by Gu Chenyan when Chen Wenyuan came in to report on his work.

 Chen Wenyuan was surprised: "Sir?"

 He had just heard about the origin of this thermos bucket outside. Now the whole company knew that the wife brought food to the husband, but now the husband gave it to him?

 Chen Wenyuan was terrified.

 He glanced at Gu Chenyan and then at Qiao Shu. Qiao Shu was concentrating on eating mango pancake.