Chapter 65 Live streaming

In May, the scenery is beautiful.

The following day, Qiao Shu felt full of energy and rejuvenated after some rest.

Originally, Gu Chenyan had a vacation in May, but his holiday was canceled to accompany Qiao Shu to participate in the variety show "Working People, Working Spirit".

He managed to take half a day off to join Qiao Shu for a relaxing outdoor outing before diving back into his hectic work schedule.

May 3rd.

The drama crew of "Sword of the Martial World" released the first trailer. Thanks to generous financial backing from Gu Chenyan, a prominent figure in Haicheng, the production and marketing were well- managed and gained popularity rapidly.

The official account also tagged cast members Qiao Shu and Tang Ting, along with others, with one notable exception: Cheng Yunchuan.

Several people noticed that Cheng Yunchuan was missing from the trailer.

Upon watching it, Cheng Yunchuan was shocked and dismayed. He hoped this drama would bring him success but realized he missed his chance.

Qiao Shu reposted the official post.

Shortly after, Gu Chenyan, who should have been busy with work, also took to Weibo to repost Qiao Shu's Weibo.

A wave of excited fans and dedicated CP enthusiasts poured in.

Initially, the majority of them chatted about CP relationships. However, as they watched the trailer, they became captivated by Qiao Shu's performance as the frail and fanatical leader of the demonic cult, clad in striking red garments.

#RedClothed Qiao Shu# and #SicklyObsessedQiao Shu# quickly climbed to the top of the trending topics.

【Ah ah ah! Sweet sweet Qiao Shu portraying the sickly obsessed leader without any sense of dissonance, and so captivating!】

【Ahhhh, that smile when he first meets the female lead is so sweet and innocent.)

【Wuwuwu, that last tear shattered my heart. Writer, come out, let's talk.】

【Damn! That red attire is too too too too too too too good-looking. Mr. Gu, aren't you going to give it a try? (facepalm)】

【When is it going to air! I've been waiting for this drama for so long. I heard there are a lot of fight scenes.】

【Red-clothed Qiao Shu is so beautiful, I want-】

【Only three minutes for the trailer! I watched it again and realized that the fight scenes in the trailer are not in slow motion! Surprise! I hope the actual show can keep it up!】

[Feels like it's of such high quality!】

The "Sword of the Martial World" drama crew only bought one trending topic. However, it quickly rose to the top and sparked several other trending topics. Qiao Shu alone accounted for two of them. The popularity of the first trailer surpassed expectations, much to the delight of the crew.

The director joyfully sent out many 666 yuan red envelopes to the group to celebrate the successful opening.

Qiao Shu had incredible luck, winning multiple "lucky king" titles. He even managed to grab a package worth 366 yuan, taking most of it for himself. This left Tang Ting and others feeling envious and jealous for quite some time.

Qiao Shu was overjoyed.

He never expected that one day, his luck would be so good. Just as he thought of sending out a few red envelopes to join in the fun with everyone else, he saw the director pulling someone in.